27

Liked by 2,638

Liked by 2,638

mariposadaily Mari has arrived in Atlanta, Georgia ahead of filming for Season 4 of @strangerthingstv

user omg shut up
user YES OMGOMGKMG
user finally oh my god ?!
user i can't wait to meet elena nicole like im so excited oh my god
user and when elena and eddie end up together then what

•••••

 Liked by bowerjamie, josephquinn, strangerthingstv and 1,023,373 likes

mariposamontes hi guys. i'm currently in atlanta. which is cool. i'm in my apartment that is being rented for the time being. send me decor inspo pls .

user omg bff is ready to take over s4
user hi bff i hope i meet u while ur here !!!
user if u need activities to do while here lmk i'll send u a list!!!
user ur smile is so cute shut up
maya_hawke why tf are you there so early
mariposamontes @maya_hawke i have things 2 do ma'am

•••••••••••••••
private messages
joe<3 (joe q)
mars 💜 (mariposa)

joe<3
hey mari.

mars💜
what's up?

joe<3
you're in atlanta already also?

mars💜
yeah!
i decided to come a week
early to get settled before
production for us starts
i didn't really want to rush into
moving and then jump right
into filming yk
:))))

joe<3
i thought the same thing.
have you finished unpacking?

mars💜
i'm trying to put together my bed frame
but this shit pissing me off  😭

joe<3
well i'm bored
can i come over and help?

mars💜
oh well idk
i wouldn't want to bother you

joe<3
mars, i haven't seen or spoken to you in about 2 weeks since the dinner
i miss you and you're definitely not bothering me.
text me the address and i'll head over:)

mars💜
ok ok fine

••••••

"mari!"

mari rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she looked at joe. he stood there with a stupid smile on his face, holding up a black bag in one hand and a takeout bag in another.

"wow, deja vu." mari laughed, moving to the side to allow joe to enter her apartment.

joe put down the bags on the counter, turning around to look at mari, gesturing around. "nice place."

"thanks." mari said, awkwardly clearing her throat. the two could feel the difference in their energy towards each other, but neither were going to say anything.

"where's the bed frame?" joe asked suddenly, mari nodding and gesturing towards the hall.

"oh yeah, it's in my bedroom. come on." joe followed mari down the hall and into the room, taking note of the mess on the floor.

"alright, let's get to it." joe said, immediately getting to building it with mari's help.

••••••••••

"okay, move it that way and drop it." mari maneuvered around the bed frame, dropping the mattress onto the bed.

they drop her mattress onto the bed frame, both falling onto it as they let out a sigh.

"i hate building things." mari said, staring at the ceiling.

"you barely helped." joe said, looking at the blonde.

"i helped!" mari yelled, sitting up and leaning on her elbows.

"sure you did." joe laughed, looking at mari who rolled her eyes and fell back and laid on her back.

"so...how have you been?" mari asked, drumming her fingers against her stomach.

"i've been good. you?" she shrugged.

"okay." mari sighed, turning onto her side to face joe. she closed her eyes as joe turned onto his side to face her as well. "how have you and jenny been?"

joe frowned slightly, staring at mari's face as he thought about his relationship with jenny.

"um, good, we've been together for a month already." he saw how mari winced at his comment, making him furrow his eyebrows. mari kept her eyes shut, not wanting to look at joe.

"that's good. time flies, huh?" mari forced a smile, squeezing her eyes shut even more.

joe went to say something when his phone started ringing. the sound made mari's eyes pop open, startled by the loud noise. joe mumbled a sorry before springing out of bed, pulling his phone out.

"oh, hey babe." joe whispered, rushing out of the bedroom. mari felt her throat tighten, the feeling of crying become evident. she squeezed her eyes shut; lip quivering as she blocked out the sound of joe talking to his girlfriend in the other room.