The King, The Prince, and The Shadow

"So, uh, Mr. King, sir, I don't want to rush you or anything, but-" Tang started to say before MK interrupted him. "I'm okay with rushing him! What's the plan Monkey King?! We have all three rings of Samadhi. So how do we use them to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom?! Is there a switch, or-?" The boy asked before the train shook, tripping some people that weren't sitting down. Jiang let out a soft sigh as she regained her balance before leaning against a bar that people could hold onto while standing.

"MK, I get the feeling it's a little more, complicated, then that" she said after seeing Wukong glance at Mei. "She's right. In order to reforge the Samadhi Fire, we'll need to reach the summit of that mountain" Wukong told the group. Jiang looked up, and spotted a mountain with strange circle structures in it.

"Huh. And thats where we'll find the fourth ring, huh?" Pigsy asked as he looked at Wukong, who glanced up at his words. Jiang let out a soft breath as she remembered when Wukong, while having amnesia, had told them that there were four rings instead of three. "Ain't that right, Monkey King?" Pigsy asked.

There was something in his tone, Jiang couldn't quite place what, but Wukong narrowed his eyes at the pig demon, his tail curling slightly around himself. "Fourth ring? What fourth ring?" MK asked. "Oh Pigsy, I think your confused. Monkey King said that they split the Fire of Samadhi into three Rings. Three Rings hidden by the three great warriors, Monkey King, the Demon Bull King, and-" Tang's lecture was interrupted when the train gave another violent shake.

Then, a strange aircraft pulled up beside them. "Uh, who dat?" MK asked. Nobody answered him as the aircraft went up, and the gold rings that were there disengaged with a ball of purple-pink flames.

Then the ball of flames shifted a bit, and Wukong used his gold vision, when it stopped, he turned around, a slightly fearful expression on his face. "Get back!" He cried. Then, the gold rings sliced through the cabin of the train.

One got close enough that Jiang thought she could just barely feel it brush against her skin. Everyone had been tossed up into the air by the sheer force, and Jiang felt something slam into her, bringing her to a safer part of the train. Taking a quick look around, Jiang realized she was beside MK, and Wukong was standing in front of them.

Then, someone landed in front of them, welding a spear. "Sun Wukong. Finally" the newcomer said. "Nezah! My old friend! Don't tell me you trekked all the way out here to hang out with little old me!" Wukong said in a slightly playful tone that sounded a bit strained.

"You know exactly why I'm here! I will not let you reforge the Samadhi Fire and doom this world" Nezah snapped. Of course, Tang ruined the dramatic moment with his fanboying talk, which The Third Lotus Prince quickly had enough of. "Silence mortal!" He snapped.

"How did you find us?" Jiang asked in a hard tone as she stood straight. "Wait, don't tell us. You took a little sneaky peaky at the map while you were supposed to be guarding it. Now who's untrustworthy?" Wukong said as he shoved his hands into his hoodie's pocket. "I didn't have to. I knew the ring I had been tasked with was safe in Chang'es care, until you stole it!" Nezah said.

"Borrowed" Wukong corrected nonchalantly. "I had a feeling Demon Bull King would have kept his instead of hiding it as instructed. No surprises there" Nezah continued. "Yeah, I think we all saw that one coming" the Monkey demon commented.

"Which brings me to your ring. Worst kept secret ever!" The Lotus Prince cried. "Well, I mean, not wrong" Mei said. Sandy nodded in agreement.

"This is why, the Rings of Samadhi, should have been entrusted, to me alone!" Nezah shouted before he darted over to MK, who looked terrified as the Third Lotus Prince stopped directly in front of him. "Give me the Rings child. I won't ask-huh?!" Nezah said in a low threading tone before he was forced to back up in order to prevent a knife striking him in the face. Jiang took up a defensive position in front of MK, knife in hand, and gave the Prince a death glare.