Bad Weather

The sound of something slamming against the ground startled Jiang from her nap so badly that she fell off of her napping spot and landed on the hard surface of the ground. Looking over, she spotted MK who was recounting their fight with the Demon Bull King. For the fifth. Time. This. Week.

He had dug the staff in a little too hard, because water began springing from the hole he had created. "MK, really? I just finished patching up the last hole yesterday!" Jiang scolded as she picked herself and her hair sticks up. MK looked very apologetic, which quickly turned to fear when Pigsy stomped up to everyone.

"I just called a quadruple shift at the shop, and I show up to see you all've been slacking off all day!" The pig demon snapped. "Oh Pigy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone" Tang told him. Jiang jumped to the side as MK practically kept onto Tang.

"Yeah! A little time off never hurt nobody!" He agreed. "Look out!* Sandy shouted. The chains on what he was moving with a crane broke, and the cargo began to fall.

Everyone but MK and Jiang moved out the way, while the two looked up with a confused expression, allowing the cargo to land right on top of them. "Kids!" Jiang heard Pigsy yell, but strangely enough, nothing hurt. She was bleeding, and she wasn't dying either.

Which could only mean one thing.

"We. Are. Invincible!" MK shouted after forcing his way out. "Haha! I don't believe it! I don't have a single scratch on me! Great, now I gotta fix my hair again" Jiang cried after checking herself over before realization settled in. Mei let out a joyful laugh and ran off while everyone else breathed a sigh of relief.

"Look, MK, Jiang, just because you two have the Monkey King's powers and all doesn't mean-" Pigsy cut himself off as everyone gasped at what Mei had. "MK! Jiang! How about this?!" Mei called out before firing what looked to be a rocket pistol. The bullets exploded the second they made contact with the two kids.

Making everyone but Mei yell out of fright. "We. Are. Invincible!" MK shouted again as he and Jiang climbed out of the rubble and debris. Pigsy looked about ready to yell a lecture at the two, but decided against it.

"Look kiddos, your superheroes now. Your going to need-" he said before being interrupted by Mei, who said "A cape!". "Or maybe a logo. Or, a headquarters. Some vehicles. Oh, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys" she said. "No! What I was gettin' at was-" Pigsy tried to say before being interrupted again.

"To the secret base!" Mei called before leaning against something. A few doors opened before revealing something with glowing green lights, making everyone gawk at it. Everyone clambered into the elevator, which took them down somewhere.

"Welcome, to our new team base" Mei said as the lights went on, revealing a few awesome looking vehicles. "Mei! When did you make this?!" Jiang and MK chorused. "How did you make this?!" Pigsy added.

Suddenly, a TV turned on by itself, showing a very familiar and increasingly annoying villain. "Citizens, it is I, Red Son. I have taken control of the weather station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really. When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then, oh look. A lightning button". Everyone except Tang started yelling.

"Aw yeah!" MK, Mei, and Jiang all chorused before running off. "What do you mean 'aw yeah'? This ain't an 'aw yeah' moment!" Pigsy cried. "Chill out Pigsy. Me and MK are invincible, remember? If Red Son wants to tussle with the champs, then I say bring it on!" Jiang said, performing a cool spinning trick with the staff.

"Yeah, because their superheroes yo! The red baby is going to get J. k. Owned!" Mei said. Pigsy sighed. "You have a lot to learn kids. Don't just dive headfirst into danger. Wait, what did I just say?!" He said before shouting as Jiang pole vaulted away while giving MK a piggy back ride.