Minor Scale

Jiang was walking out of a shop, with an awesome breakfast burrito in hand, when she saw MK trying to do, something. "What, are you doing?" She asked, taking a bite of the burrito. "Trying to contact Monkey King like he did when he warned us about the giant dumpling that one time" MK told her.

"Oh, astro-projection? Well, in that case, I'll help you out. Imma just finish this first" Jiang said. She finished her burrito, and after a couple of set backs in the form of heavy nosebleeds, the two got through to him. "Monkey King! It worked!" MK cried, high-fiving Jiang.

"Hey guys! So you figured out astro-projection huh?" Wukong said. His voice was cheerful, but it seemed like he was straining with trying to hold something up. "Yeah, and it gave MK five nosebleeds" Jiang said, glancing at her brother with a smile and raised eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"Hey, you had seven of them! So, how's your vacation, how are you, it's so good to see-" MK said. "Now's not the best time bud!" Wukong lightly snapped at him. Yeah, he was definitely straining with something.

"Okay, so, reason why we contacted you is cause we haven't heard from you in a bit, and we were a little curious about our training, so-" Jiang said. "Yeah, imma need the two of you to keep working on your own for a little while. Remember, you can do it. Trust your instincts! I don't know, maybe work on shrinking your staff?!" Wukong told them. "Oh, you mean like this?" MK said in a smart tone as he revealed the shrunken staff in his hands.

"Okay smart guy, shrink yourself then!" Wukong snapped. "Shrink ourselves? How the dog are me and Jiang meant to learn that?!" MK asked as Jiang grabbed the staff and put it away. "Ah, you two will figure it out, just think little! Gotta run!" Wukong said before he darted out of sight.

His projection faded from view, and so, Jiang and MK stopped their end. "Well, that was, interesting" She said. "Yeah, I don't think his vacation's going like he had planned" MK agreed, tapping his chin.

Jiang mentally rolled her eyes. She wouldn't admit that she was becoming a little suspicious. In fact, she was starting to wonder if Wukong was even on vacation at all.

Oh well, another matter for another time. Right now, Pigsy called and said he needed them both at the shop asap. Getting back, Pigsy shoved a mop in MK's hand and a duster in Jiang's, making it pretty clear on what they were supposed to do.

However, the astro-projection left them both a little more tired than they thought, MK showing the more obvious signs as he leaned against the mop. "Look alive kids. This place needs to be spick and span! I've got a very special guest coming" Pigsy told them. "Did someone say free noodles for a special guest?" Tang asked, leaning against the door way.

"Oo, fancy" he said, taking his usual seat. "Beat it Tang! There's only one guy eating for free today, and its-" Pigsy said before Tang interrupted him. "Would that be the food critic golden sekatie yum-yum?" He asked, raising his brows a bit.

He pulled out a computer and began typing, making everyone cried around behind him. Tang pulled up a photo of the guy, and Jiang had to admit, he was good-looking. "Wow, that's amazing! What a twist!" MK said as he began reaching for the computer to take a closer look.

His hands were a bit, on the dirty side. "Hmm, staff hygiene leaves something to be desired" Tang commented, moving the computer so that MK didn't touch it. Jiang glanced at her hands and saw all the dust that had collected in them.

Apparently, Pigsy noticed it too. "Oh, both of you, go wash your hands!" He lightly snapped at them, sounding a little more harsher than he usually did. Jiang winced and flinched a little, but she pushed MK to the bathroom before anyone could say anything.