#12 Jealousy

You and Eddie used to date, now he's dating Chrissy and your dating Steve. Someone's jealous.

Y/N's POV

I was heading over to Family Video to go visit Steve and Robin at work.

"Hey Y/N tell Steve he needs to watch this movie with me" Robin says as soon as i walk through the door

I laugh "Steve just watch it with her" Giving him a kiss.

I sat there with them just talking, when the door opened we all looked up and of course there was Eddie.. with Chrissy. i rolled my eyes and just looked down. He always tried to flaunt Chrissy whenever he saw me. Not sure why when he cheated on me with her and i'm with Steve now.

They spent a good 10-20 minutes in here, Eddie kept touching her and kissing her while making eye contact with me.

"Y/n i can't believe you used to date that freak" Steve said quietly so only Robin and I heard it.

"Yeah i'm not sure how he got Chrissy" Robin says

"We'll just get these two please" Chrissy said putting the VHS' on the table as Robin helped them.

Steve being Steve made sure Eddie was looking and kissed me, i think it's cute when he does this but does he really gotta do it in front of Eddie.

Eddie rolled his eyes and him and Chrissy left.

Eddies POV

As we left the video store Chrissy turned to look at me

"Do you really have to try and make Y/N jealous" She says

"I was not" i say getting into the van

"Yes you do every time we see her you have to be all over me" She says rolling her eyes.

"Im just saying she's with Steve so idk why you have to do that"

"Can you just drop me off at school i gotta get to cheer practice please" she says and i nod.

I'm not sure what comes over me when i see Y/n and Steve. I cheated on her and still have to be like that. Maybe i'm jealous of her being with Steve cuz he's way better than me the "freak"

I'm not even sure why i cheated on her. Shes amazing, beautiful, everything anyone could want. I fucked up bad. But she's with Steve now. and i do like Chrissy, but she'll never be Y/n.