#11 little surpise

Y/Ns POV

"Holy fuck" i say pacing around the bathroom.
"What am i gonna do?"
"This can't be for real"

I grab my stuff and head to school. I keep my head down hoping he won't see me.

"Hey Y/n are u coming to He'll Fire tonight?" I look up and see Dustin
"I'm not sure yet Dust" I say
"I hope you do we love having you there" He says smiling and walking away. I was grabbing my books when someone came up behind me and starting kissing my neck.

"Hi princess i missed you" Eddie said
"Mm hi" i say and he kisses me
"I gotta get to class" i say closing my locker and going to walk away
"Hey you alright?" he said grabbing my hand
"I'm fine Eddie i'll see you later" i say walking away

We'll me avoiding him didnt last very long. I went to my classes and was dreading lunch. He knew if i didn't show up something was wrong.

The lunch bell rang and i grabbed some food and made way to the hell fire table. I sat down beside Eddie and he pulled me closer to him kissing me on the cheek.

"Y/N did you decide if you were coming to Hell Fire tonight?" Dustin asks as i look up at him

"Why wouldn't she?" Eddie says butting in

Before i could say anything i felt sick, i got up
"Ill be right back" I say standing up and rushing to the bathroom.

I lock myself in the stall and starting puking up everything i just ate.
"Fuck" i say standing up and cleaning myself up.

I just stared at myself in the mirror. I'm only 18, still in high school.
In the middle of my thought the bell rang. I couldn't go to the rest of the classes so i decided to skip and go to Eddie's spot in the woods, hopefully he won't be there.

I was really all over the place and in my thoughts during my walk there. I heard something in the bushes i got a little scared. Fuck i'm gonna be sick again I grab my hair back and start puking everywhere.

"Y/N is that you" I jump and turn around to see Eddie.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare ya" He said grabbing my hand and bringing me over to the picnic table.

"Are you okay princess? somethings been going on" He said looking me in the eyes, i look away.
"Nothing Eddie i'm fine"

"Y/n you've been avoiding me all day and you aren't sure if your coming to hell fire you never miss it"

"I just don't feel well Eddie" i say.

He gets up and comes and sits beside me. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"Darling i know you better than that" he said pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Tell me what's going on"

Looking him in the eyes made me nervous i just started to cry no words could come out.

He pulled me in and held me playing with my hair trying to calm me down.

"Shh darling it's okay. what's wrong princess" He said kissing my head

"Eddie i-"

"It's okay breathe"

I try to pull myself together, idk how to tell him when i can barely handle it myself.

"Eddie i'm late"

"Late for what?" he said very confused

"I uh you know.... my period" i say looking down not knowing what he's gonna say

"Are you, um saying your pregnant?"

I couldn't say anything and i just shook my head yes.

"for real? i'm gonna be a dad!!!" he said getting up.

"Princess we're gonna have a baby???" He said grabbing my hands

"But Eddie we're young and still in school" I say

"I don't care, Fuck this place" he said

"WERE HAVING A BABY" he screams, causing me to laugh.

"I love you so much Y/N i'm so excited" he said kissing me

Heyyy i hope this was cute! i enjoyed writing it :)