#1 steve harringtons younger sister

*Y/n POV*

You arrive at school quickly getting out of your brothers car "Hey remember if your late you're walking home okay?" Steve yelled at you as you got out and you flipped him the bird. You walked inside to your locker, you weren't popular and you were known as Steve Harringtons weird little sister. "Hey y/n" Robin yelled as she walked up to you "Hey Robin how're you?" you said closing your locker and walking with Robin to class. You never really paid attention, especially to Robin blabbing on about work and Steve and his "children". Your mind wondered and finally it was lunch, you walked to the cafeteria and sat in a empty table, Robin and Max sat with you and you all talked about spring break plans, when you started hear someone yelling, you turn to see Eddie on top of the table yelling "AS LONG AS YOUR INTO BAND OR SCIENCE OR pArTiEssss" he yelled as your stared at him "OR A GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS" he said doing a little devil noise using his fingers as horns, you laughed, he saw you and smiled at you. You've never really noticed him before, your brother talks about him being a freak and you can tell he's jealous Dustin hanging out with him but he'll never admit it. "Hello y/n who are you starring at" you snap out of it and didn't even realize you were starring. "oh uh no one" you quickly said looking down at your food. "really cuz i think it was Eddie" Robin said with a smirk and Max nodded you just shook your head and continued to eat.

you got up to leave walking by Eddie's table he moved out of the way "m'lady" he said putting his arm out for you to pass, you didn't say anything you just smiled. You knew your brother would freak if he ever caught you talking to him.

*end of the school day*

you were at your locker grabbing your stuff getting ready to leave when you heard your name being yelled, you turn to see Mike and Dustin running your way, "What do you two want" you say closing your locker. "Please come to d&d tonight with us please please please" Dustin said
"Do i get one of those cool t-shirts" you say Dustin and Mike smile "Yeah everyone gets one, we make them ourselves.. wait are you being sarcastic" Dustin said smile fading. you just laugh and start to walk away. "Wait" Mike yells, you knew you'd be late to meet with your brother and you'd have to walk home he especially won't wait cuz he has a date tonight. "What Mike" you say impatiently "Please come we never ask anything from you ever and we'll re pay you" they say. "I haven't played in years" you say giving them a look, "It's fine don't worry" Dustin said "Ugh fine what time" you say rolling your eyes
"8 meet us outside these doors and you can come with us" Dustin says high fiving Mike.

You quickly run out the doors to your brothers car, you see him and robin waiting. "What the hell took you so long" he says looking at his watch. "your children were bugging me to come play d&d tonight" you say "With Eddie?" he said sounding jealous and robin laughs. "i guess so" you say looking out the window. "He's a freak y/n stay away from him" you roll your eyes at his comment.

*Eddies POV*

We all sat in the d&d room waiting for Mike and Dustin, as the door flew up i looked up to see her. "holy shit" i thought to myself as i stood up. "Absolutely not" i say looking at Mike and Dustin. "You asked for a sub we delivered " Dustin said. "This is hellfire club not girly club" i say laughing. She walks up to me and gets in my face. that's hot. "so what's your name pretty girl"
"y/n. y/n harrington"
"Steve's younger sister i see. now what would he say if he saw you here" i say looking at her
"I don't really care what he says or thinks" she says
"Sassy" i laugh. "what's your class and level? Level 1 elf" i say and my friends laugh. Mike and Dustin just look at eachother
"My name is Lady Applejack and i'm a level 14. i will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back and smile while i watch them die a slow agonizing death" she said. holy shit i say to myself, as i reach my hand out for her shake and she does "Welcome to hellfire"

*Y/n POV*

We were all huddled in a group for a time out. "i think we should run" Eddie's friend said. "what about fighting to death" i say shaking my head. "Hey" Eddie says and we turn to look at him "if i may interject gentleman... lady applejack. whilst i respect the passion you'd be wise to take Garth the greats concern to heart. there is no shame in running."
"don't try and be hero's. not today kay?" Eddie says and we turn back into our circle
"what do you think mike" dustin said
"how many hit points to do you and apple jack have left" he said
"12" we both say
"it's risky as hell and you two are the only ones left on the battle field so it's your call"
Dustin looks at me "it's your call lady applejack"
"fuck it let's do it" i say and we cheer.

*After hellfire*

Eddie walks up to you "hey y/n" he smiles "hi" you say looking at him. "You really impressed me back there. didn't know you were into d&d" he said "yeah i used to play it years ago but grew out it" you say blushing a little. fuck why am i blushing. "You're cute when you blush" he says taking you off guard. you just smile not knowing what to say. "hey do you maybe wanna come hang out with me" he says playing with his hair
"i uh" you didn't know what to say "or will your brother not approve of you hanging with a freak" he laughs "I don't care what he thinks" you say and he smiles "well?" he asks. "yeah let's go"
he grabs your hand and leads you to his van. he opens the door for you and you climb in "what a gentleman" you say laughing as he closes the door and climbs in. you saw Steve and Robin walking out of the basketball game. you knew he was gonna be pissed but you didn't care.

you guys get to Eddie's, "sit here sweetheart i'll be right back" he said and you go sit on the couch and wait for him. You were nervous you didn't even know why, it was just Eddie. Maybe Max and Robin were right maybe you did like him.

Eddie comes back holding a VHS "sorry i took so long" he says putting the movie in and coming to sit by you, you guys watch the movie for a bit and you feel him starring at you, you look at him and laugh "what"
"nothing just never thought i'd be sitting here with the y/n Harrington" he says blushing a bit.
"Really?" you laugh "you definitely aren't what i thought you'd be" he says pushing a piece of your hair out of your face. "yeah i thought you'd be mean and scary" he said and you looked shocked "why cuz i'm Steve's younger sister" you say laughing "well yeah"
"you're not as mean and scary as i thought either" i say looking down. he puts his finger under your chin and lifts your head up. you look into his eyes, you feel butterflies. shit what is happening with me. "i think i really like you" he said.
you smile "yeah" you laugh. and he leans down and kisses you. "ahah wow" you say.

after watching the movie you realize how late it is "shit i gotta go home Steve's gonna kill me" you say rushing to grab your stuff. Eddie kisses you "i'll see you tomorrow gorgeous?" he said "yeah i'll see you tomorrow" you smile.

you finally get home and quietly open the door, "where have you been" Steve says scaring you. "uh out" you say trying to run up to your room. "y/n get back here" he says but you slam the door in his face. you lay in your bed and just smile to yourself thinking about Eddie. Steve open your door and you sat up, "what do you want" you say annoyed. "i'm just curious where you were as a protective brother is all" he says looking at you. you didn't say anything. "we're you with Eddie" he said and you look away. "y/n"
"Steve"
"just answer the question"
"FINE YES I WAS OKAY"
"ugh i cant stop you. but as long as he knows if he breaks your heart i'll break him."
you smile and laugh "thank you Steve"

~~~~~~~~~

Okay hi! was the cringe? idk but hope it was good :) what should i write about next?