"Surprise" Debut Anniversary

May 10th, early in the morning

Minho opened one of his eyes lazily. The room was still dimmed with only the light from the walking closet, but the sound of someone's movement woke him up.

“What are you doing, Baby?” His voice sounds harsh.

Goeun stopped her movement and glanced at him, “Ah, Oppa. Am I waking you up? Sorry.”

Minho lifted up his head a little and peeked to the digital watch on the nightstand beside him. That was still at 6 in the morning. He yawned and buried his face back on the pillow. She was still very sleepy and tired. He just went home from filming at 2 a.m and went to sleep at almost 3.

Goeun moved closer and sat beside him. She caressed his haid as he pulled her closer. “I need to go early to Paju. I have additional scenes.”

Minho scrunched his eyebrows a little. He wasn’t fully awake but he was sure clear enough to remember her schedule –more than he remembered his own, actually.

Goeun knew he was going to question more. So she just leaned down to give him a peck on the lips.

Even though he was still half asleep, his response to her peck was as fast as the light. His hand immediately reached for her nape and pushed her down to himself as he deepened the kiss.

They parted a while later.  “Just back to sleep. Your staff will be here in three hours and wake you up to get ready.” She kissed his lips and forehead once again before leaving.

*

That day was Minho’s 16th debut anniversary. He knew his fans were celebrating his moment for him. His agency had already posted something to celebrate on his behalf. But he himself barely had his own time to greet his fans. He was busy with his filming schedule.

"Cut!" A shout from the director ended the scene in a space setting with greenscreen around them.

The director approached Minho and then monitored the footage to evaluate. They watched the footage thoroughly since it was rather complicated scenes using wire body lifting and greenscreen. The Director felt satisfied enough with the result and decided to take a break before continuing to the next scene.

Minho then turned to his staff who were already standing beside him and gave him his phone. Minho checked on his phone and got many messages from many people who congratulated him for his debut anniversary. He just scrolled his phone and planned to answer the messages later.

His thumb just pressed a profile picture from a pinned contact. My Goeunie.

No message or even missed call from her. Minho checked the time, it was 6 p.m already. He felt it was strange. She usually texted him to update her conditions.

Minho turned to his staff, and the ladies looked back at him. “Why?” He asked.

His staff just smiled and shook a little, “Nothing, Oppa. Ah, do you want to rest in your waiting room?” She asked.

Minho looked around to the area where his staff usually prepared his resting chair for his short break between the scenes whenever they were filming in this space setting. He couldn't find his seat though.  And also felt rather weird with his staff act. She looked rather nervous but her eyes looked excited. He smelled something fishy.

Someone must prepare something. He couldn't  help himself from this thought. His lips slowly stretched and formed a wide smile but he acted innocent. He then walked to the direction of his personal waiting room at the end of an ally in that huge studio. His staff followed behind him.

On his way he met Gong HyoJin who was walking to enter the set.

“Minho-ssi, where are you going?” she greeted.