Miss You So Bad

Lee Minho sighed rather heavily and leaned his back and tried to relax his feet by circling the ankle several times.

"Are you tired, Hyung?" Shin Kihoon, his videographer who accompanied and filmed him, commented.

Minho grabbed his bow tie, pulled it out, and then opened the collar button before answering, "Eoh. It's quite tiring. The jetlag didn't really leave me."

They were just attending a gala event of that quite prestigieus for those who were included in the art and film industry. That was the first time Lee Min Ho attended that kind of event, especially in Hollywood. This was also a remark for his new step of spreading his wings in the Hollywood film industry as his first ever Hollywood debuted series, Pachinko, will be released soon next year.

Lee Min Ho dozed off on the way to his hotel because he felt really tired. Even though there were so many exciting things that happened in those events before, he couldn't help himself to stay awake at that moment. Shin Kihoon rocked Minho's body and called to wake him up as their car was already parked in the basement of their hotel.

"Are we already in the hotel?" He asked with a yawn.

"Ne. Let's go to our room. Tomorrow we have a plan to stroll around and film for movielog." His road manager suggested.

"Hmm, Ne. Let's go!"

They then exited themselves from the car and then went to their suite room. Minho's agency always booked the most comfortable and spacious room and preferred to be hommey for him and his staff whenever they went abroad for work.

Minho was taking off his white shirt when his phone rang. He grinned and all the tiredness suddenly disappeared from his body. The certain ringtone was for the one and only one who was now far far away in Ilsan.

***

"CUT!"

Kim Go Eun stepped back as Park JinYoung let her body go from his hug.

Goeun laughed and tapped his shoulder as muttered, "This foam is ticklish entering my nose!"

JinYoung smiled and did the same to her, "The blower keeps them floating in the air."

They were in the middle of filming season two of Yumi's Cells drama and were taking a scene of winter with the snow falling.

The director came closer to them and told them that they had already finished the scenes for now. The director gave them a break to prepare for the next scenes.

The BHent staff approached them and put her jacket on her while the other staff helped JinYoung with the script.

"Do you want to test in the van, Noona?" He asked Goeun and handed her the phone as she asked for it.

Kim Go Eun turned on her phone and walked towards her van with Jinyoung who was also heading to his own van.

Goeun straightened her legs and leaned her back. Her eyes were fixed on her phone as her finger danced on the screen. The social media was so buzzed and crowded as netizens all around the world were talking about the gala event of arts and film on the other side of the globe. And of course the netizens on the internet were going crazy because of a certain man. The man that had been missing in action for almost two months drove his fans and also their loyal supporters crazy in longing and begging for his update. The man of her heart. Lee Min Ho.

"Aigo… very handsome!" Goeun screamed while burying her face on her Love Cell pillow, her foot kicking in excitement.

She knew that was silly. But she couldn't act cool and calm for this. She was in a fangirling mode for her own boyfriend. Look at him now. He was looking so gorgeous in that velvety tuxedo—she swore to God she wanted to play and tease him just like she did before when she accompanied him to a fitting for that tux in Kim SooRyeong boutique two weeks ago—. His gorgeous smooth hair was styled in the way that made she could state at his whole handsome face—again, she swore to God she wanted to ran his fingers on that hair and felt the smoothness, pulling it while moaning his name as he claimed her. His forehead, his eyes, his nose, his lips, his smiles, his hand and fingers, his cute wave to his fans who screamed his name loudly. All of him!