Chapter Four

She nearly jumped out of her seat. "Really, we're here? It's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, we're here," once I landed the plane, we got our suitcases and walked off into the jungle.

We were in front of a light brown log cabin with; a porch in the front with three chairs on it, a red door, and tall tress surrounding it with vines coming down them, if you looked up all you could see was branches and leaves scattering the sky. To the left you could see a small swamp with frogs all around it, and to the right you could see a very thick and very tall tree that looks like you could fit a couple of people inside it. You could faintly hear a waterfall, with different sorts of birds chirping away, you could even hear a monkey or two making noises. When you walk, you can hear twigs snapping beneath your feet, you could also hear owls at night.

Eve just stood there in awe at what she could see and hear. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and guided her in the cabin. "What do you want to do first? After we bring our suitcases upstairs, we will still have a lot of time before it starts to get dark."

"I really want to go see the waterfall, and swim in the water it flows into."

"Ok, we only have one bedroom here since it's usually just me or just my parents coming. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yeah it's fine," she replied, looking around the two-floored cabin.

On the first floor right when you walk in on your left is a lounge room so you can look out at the scenery. On the left right once you walk in is a stair case that brings you upstairs and next to it is a bathroom with a toilet, a sink, and a large shower. If you walk a little bit farther in the hallway on the left is a very large kitchen. Across the hall from that is the dining room with a table that fits eight people. At the end of the hallway is a laundry room with a back door right next to it.

On the second floor right at the end of the stairs there is a door, and behind that door is the bedroom. On the back wall in the bedroom there is a bed, and next to that there is a door leading out to a balcony. On the other side of the bed is a walk in closet. On the opposite side of the room as the bed there is the bathroom, which has a toilet, sink, a large shower, and a hot tub like bath tub.

"Eve, where are you?" I asked

"Downstairs, exploring the rooms," she replied.

"Have you seen the bedroom yet?" I asked walking downstairs.

"No, but I'm going there to get changed into my swim suit soon." She said walking into the last room she hadn't seen yet.

"Ok, while you look in that room I'm going to go change."

"What? I can't hear you," Eve shouted.

"I said I'm going to go change!" I yelled back.

I walked upstairs and got my swim suit out my suitcase and went into the bathroom to put it on, just in case Eve walked into the bedroom.