Chapter 11: Search

James

"What" I whispered how was this possible. Not only Natasha was in danger but my unborn child as well.

I bruptly drove back to the tower on full speed not giving a damn that I almost ran over a few people on my way. I got out of my car once as there and quickly got in the tower.

As the elevator open I saw broken glasses, and many agents injured.

"James!" a voice yelled as I turn around Steve was running to me.

"We were attacked and they took her" he said as blood was dripping from his head onto his chin.

"They only wanted her" he said and I felt my chest clench.

"Why?! Why would they want her?!"

As he was about to speak Stark came running to us.

"Guys come you need to see this" he said a little out of breath.

He pulled his phone out to show the camera that was in the hallway infront of Natasha room.
It clearly show 6 foot tall man dragging her out. But we couldn't see the man face.

"This is Hydra doing" I said through gritted teeth.

"How the hell did they get pass security? How were they able to take her right beneath our noses how?" Stark said whipping his sweaty forehead.

"We need to find her" I stated as I watched the video over and over again trying to find a clue something that I was missing but nothing helped. My heart ache as I saw the love of my life and my child been taking away.

"Is there anyway we could track her?" Steve said 

"Yeah I'm on it" Stark said as he pull up images of her location on the screen.

"Russia" Wanda whisper beside him

"Yeah but the thing is that her last location was in Russian I guess they must have found her tracker"

"Where was her tracker" Pepper ask tending to an injure Clint.

"In the necklace that I gave her for christmas"

"Only you would give out a gift with a tracker" Rhodey retorted as I stared at the screen.

Russia the main head of the red room. 

"She must love that necklace if she went to sleep with it" Stark mumble as he got up.

"Russia it is we need to leave now" I bark as I stormed out of the room.

Tasha needs me

"Well gentlemen pack your thickest coats we heading to Moscow Russia" Stark stated as I walk through the doors.

But I need her more than ever