Chapter 5: The Truth Is Out

James

I groaned as I felt the immense headache that I been feeling for the pass two weeks. I made my way to the restroom to puke.

Its has been two weeks since Nat left and the only thing I been doing is getting my self drunk until I can't think no more. 

I can't believe she did this to me. I still can't believe she cheated on me. What happen in our relationship that she had to look for someone else. Do I do something wrong? Wasn't she happy with me? Why didn't she told me? Gosh. My head is full with questions that is hard to think. I still remember how she try to convinced me she didn't cheated on me. She was even about to cry! Hell she never cries! I do regret calling her a whore. I know that did stung a lot. Over the years many people had call her that and worse and that has left a scar on her. I even promise her that I will never say it to her. But I was too hurt to think, hurt that the only woman I love didn't love me enough to stay loyal. I was too hurt that I wanted to her to feel my pain. When she told me she was leaving a part from me wanted to stop her while the other wanted her to feel hurt.

When I heard her call drive away the only thing on my mind was.

We done and she may be going back to her lover.

That fact that she could be with someone else burn my insides. I need to find her. I need answers. Why would she have had done this?

I quickly cleaned myself and got dress and went to my car. Me and her have GPIs on our phones just incase. And it was a big surprise to see that she was located at the Stark Tower. 

I quietly made my way to the elevator and told JARVIS where I wanted to go.

But when the door elevators open I saw Natasha cuddling with Clint watching a movie like a couple. And that made my blood boil.

So I was nothing to her.

They haven't notice me yet. 

"Different fuck buddy I see" trying my best to keep my face free from emotion. Natasha head snapped my way and at first she look shocked to see me. But Clint was another story.

"What the fuck you doing here?" He yelled standing up.

"I came to talk to Natasha but I guess she already have some else" I snarled, Clint walk towards me ready to charge, but Natasha stop him by putting a hand on his chest and I hated that she was touching him.

"In first place Barnes me and Clint are nothing other than friends, and in second I don't want to see you so get out!" Natasha yelled at me.

Then elevador open and then the rest of the Avengers step out and when they saw me, they started glaring at me like there no tomorrow.

"What you doing here?!" yelled Wanda angrily as her body shocked and Vision put a hand on her shoulder.

"Let Cap handle this one" he whispered to her.  Handle what?

"James, what you doing here?" Steve said hesitated. What the heck is going on?

"I came to talk to Nata-" I didn't get a chance to continued because Wanda send me flying to a near by wall.

"What the hell was that for!" I yelled to her. Most of the team seem satisfied instead of surprise. "You should be grateful I didn't do worse, I still don't know how you could be such a bastard" she said point a finger at me. 

"Language" Steve whispered and Hills slapped him across the head. "Not the time Cap" Sam scowled him.

"James can I talk to you in private" Steve said. I looked around to see everyone staring at me with anger.

I nodded unsure, as me and him got to the kitchen he closed the door and sigh.

"Steve what the hell is going on? Why the fuck did Wanda did that?!" and he just look at me for a second before saying

"James, Natasha didn't cheated on you" he said slowly 

How does he know about-? Oh Natasha must told him- but that are lies!

"That is a lie, she told you lies, she cheated on me with another ma-"

"You misunderstood James, Natasha would never cheated on you, she loves you"  he said 

"That what I thought, before she cheated on me-" I again 

"SHE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!" screamed Wanda as she barged in through the door, Vision and Clint behind her.

"Wanda please leave-" Steve try to say.

"No, he needs to know the truth" Wanda said. 

"Captain I really think is a great idea that Wanda explain to Mister Barnes what really happen, after all she the only here who reads minds I think you should let her speak" Vision said and Clint nodded with his arms cross.

"Fine then" Steve said after some seconds of silence.

"Look Barnes, Natasha didn't cheated on you, that day her and Clint when on a mission to Pennsylvania to see if there was a hydra base their, instead they found gangster, and some of them surrounded Natasha, so what Natasha did was cause a distraction but then the leader kiss Natasha out of the blue, she didn't expect that, but that gave Clint enough time to call for back up. Believe me Natasha even punch the jerk tooth's out, I don't know how you got that picture or who took it but James, she never in her life have ever cheated on you, she loves you" she said softly.

I look at Wanda in the eye trying to find a slight chance she was lying but I found nothing but honesty. And I felt a relief and happiness feel my body. Then I felt my world crushing down when I remember all the hurtful words I said to Nat.

I fuck up I thought

"No Shit Sherlock!" said Natasha from the door before walking away leaving me speechless, feeling horrible and full of guilt.

Vote and Comment

So what you guys think ?