Chapter 12

I am very very sorry for such a late update but my ass is very lazy to write a 4000+ words story and also being the troublemaker I lose my internet connection in my mother's hands from time to time so kindly forgive me.

By the way thank you to all my readers but I hope some of you can inspire me to write more by following me.

Let's cut to the chase...

*************************************************************************************************

Next Day~

Early morning in even before 6 o' clock someone rings bell of Y/n's house and the insomnia patient feeling sore from previous night nudges her handsome husband to check who it is while hugging the pillow tightly. The handsome grown ass man who was looking dangerously hot last night now looked like a cute baby who had been woke up from his slumber with those little fluffy and messed hairs and half closed eyes walking aimlessly toward the main door. Taehyung opened the door and there stood another hot guy... No! Not a BTS member but someone else. His naturally golden hairs and green eyes and extremely fair skin gave Taehyung enough idea to wake up and stand properly. He scanned the guy on door from top to bottom.

He wore a slightly crumpled white shirt and jeans with long denim overcoat and had a bag slung over his shoulder while a suitcase rested in the background. He spoke in his French accent, "May I come in?"

"Umm... Sorry. I don't know who-"

"Who is it Taehyung?" Came a sleepy voice of Y/n who has by now missing her husband's warmth has woken up from her slumber and when her eyes landed on the figure on the door a very big smile spread across her face and she ran immediately forgetting that even her shirt is not buttoned up properly but luckily she had quickly pulled up a long skirt before walking out of her room.

"CAESAR!!!" she yelled as she hugged the guy and the boy spun her around in his arms saying, "Y/niee, tu m'as manqué (I missed you)."

"tu m'as manqué aussi. (I missed you too)"

They let go of each other and Caesar asked, How are you? You know how much I missed you?

"Really? That why you never call me around or anything?

Who said I dont? Instead I should be saying its you who never picks up-

uhmuhm Taehyung coughed to gain the attention of the duo talking fluently in French.

Y/n had also forgotten the presence of her recently returned husband because of Caesar. She scratched her head nervously and interlocking arms with Taehyung introduced them to each other, Taehyung, this is Caesar. My hyung. And hyung this is-

I know. How can I forget the name? Kim Fucking Taehyung! His voice laced venom and his name came out as a whisper. Y/n understood her brother is not ready to accept him yet and she decided to allow the atmosphere to cool down so said, Hyung why are you standing on the door? Come inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caesar sat on the single seating couch while Y/n and Taehyung sat together on the double on. Caesar eyed Taehyung up and down with fire while Taehyung sat remaining confused. He had heard of Caesar before and had idea that Caesar did not like the fact Taehyung did not show up that day but he did not know that this guy will spit more venom than Y/ns father.

Caesar said, When I found out you two got married I was mad, very mad. But uncle told me not to be because he trusts Y/ns decision and as a matter I do as well but I do not trust you. Taehyung was surprised not at what he said but the fact that his Korean was really good but he decided ot ignore asking the question looking at the proximity of the situation. He said, Hyung, what can I do to make you trust me?