Chapter 4

2014 December 1

6:26 pm

"I am Dying", I said and his grip on me loosened. I smiled even if I did not want to. I knew this would happen one day. People don't want themselves to associate with someone who can die any day. It's natural he would not want to trouble himself. I stepped away from him and said, "I understand you are no more interested in my friendship. I will not bother you anymore. Bye." I did a 90 degree bow and left from there. I walked towards my home. I felt something roll down my cheek. I touched my face and realised unconsciously I have let out a tear. It's been years since I last cried. Last time was when I came to know that my mom is dead and all the miserable. Even the injections never made me cry. I was surprised.

How can I shed tears out of the blue? It's just a friend. Why am I crying? Why? I don't want to be like this. I wiped my tears quickly and ran toward my house. Please. Taehyung! What are you doing to me? I got in my house and the guard bowed to me and I bowed back before quickly closing the door behind me. I ran to my room and throwing my bag on my table I jumped on my bed and rolled myself in the duvet and started to shed tears. This was strange feeling. I have lost friends in past who run away because they don't want to be with someone who can die anytime, or someone who is on regular medication. I had friends and only because I was rich. But I didn't want that when I came to Korea. I had found someone who was really good but he won't want to hang around someone as well who will leave him one day out of the blue. No one wants to grow close to someone who will leave you without a goodbye. Not just humans but animals also don't want to grow feelings for someone who can leave them alone to cry. Taehyung is the last person I want to leave. I can't be this selfish. Please. Stop playing with my heart and brain together. It is hard.

7:02 pm

I kept blaming Taehyung for my condition because I was not ready to accept this strange feeling. I tossed from one corner to other on my bed. I couldn't sleep so the tears had no way to stop. I got up and went to take a shower hoping it would lighten my mood and it did. As soon as the warm water touched my skin I felt relaxed. I could only remember that feeling. The sad thoughts were slowly washed away with the steam. It was relaxing in here. I miss my hyung now. How I wish he was here!

7:46 pm

I wrapped a towel around my torso that covered till my thighs and started to dry my hair using another towel. I came out of bathroom the same way and my jaw dropped to see a person there. I screamed loudly, "Aaagh! Get out!"

Taehyung quickly ran out of my room after seeing me and closed the door behind himself. I was thinking of drying the hair using towel taking my own time but no. I quickly put on my innerwears and a slipped a frock that covered till my ankles. I dried my hari using drier quickly and after my hairs were fixed I marched out of the room only to find Taehyung sitting in the living. I walked to him and asked, "How did you get in here?"

"What do you mean how? I just followed you."

"Followed me? Are you fucking kidding me? How did security let you in?"

"Oh that! He asked me my name and I said Kim Taehyung and he let me in. I was looking around for you and then I saw a door half open so I went in hoping you would be there but then you came out just in time and..."

"Don't finish that." I stopped him showing him my hand. I sat down on the couch opposite to him and asked, "What are you doing here? I mean why you came here? Won't your manager be angry?"

"He will be but let it slide. I don't know why you ran away but I am sure you are insecure about it. I am here because I don't want you to feel insecure." He came to me and held my hand gently and caressed it and said, "I... I won't leave your side."