Chapter 3

2014 September 17

11:30 am

Heat rose in my body when he leaned in. I closed my eyes tightly but soon I felt him step back as the cold wind touched my skin. He started to laugh, "Hahaha! Y/n! You got scared just by that!"

I turned my face away and spat back, "Who said I was scared?"

"Then why did you close your eyes, huh?" He questioned with a smirk folding his arms. He is the king of duality. This guy has a great future. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! What do you want?"

He leaned beside me on the railing and said, "Y/n why are you yelling? You will destroy my ears. I just started my career as an idol. Be sympathetic."

"You are annoying!" I said letting out a sigh. He chuckled and said, "You are different."

"I know I am. Why do you say that though?"

"There are girls who rejected me in the past and after my makeover want me in their room. There are girls who are only into ranks and studies and stuff but you... you are different. You are studious and its not a bad thing but you don't talk like those freaks nor like the one who would try to cling on me. You just feel different. You speak your heart. I don't know you for long but I feel as if you are not lying."

Somehow his words seemed emotional. He is so calm and considerate while saying this. He seemed to be sad. To lighten his mood, I asked him, "You had a makeover? You mean surgery or something?"

"No way I would go for it." He said with a disgusted face. "I just changed my hairstyle and dressing."

"That means you had this face earlier as well?" I asked and he nodded. "Seriously? How can someone reject this face of yours?"

"Why, you find it attractive?" He said and I wont deny that. I mean he is a real meal if you quote it properly. His plump lips and boxy smile below his smirking eyes. His perfect physique just completes him. But that doesn't mean I will I agree to it. But by denying I cant make him upset either. Just now I won his smile and smirk back from those sad looks and now by saying no I will break his heart. It's Hella trusfating. I said looking up at the sky, "The sun is bright and beautiful. Moon is more beautiful but we don't acknowledge the sun's beauty because of the moon. It doesn't mean that the sun is not. It's just perspective. In fact, the sun is so bright and beautiful that it hurts peoples eyes. Burn them up."

"You mean people get jealous?" He asked and I said, "People do get jealous but only from the sun because it is there, everyday, smiling at us but the moon appears once every fortnight."

I looked back at him and he was staring at me. Thoughtfully. Listening carefully to everything I said. He smiled and before he could say anything further the bell rang dictating us to go back to our classes. I hopped towards the exit saying, "I will see you later Sunbae."

1:30 pm

Here I am back with my bag after the same lectures from teachers on the cool and calm terrace. I placed my bag on the chair and ran to the railing and looked down. The students were heading back to their home. Girls clinging onto arms of their besties or their boyfriends while boys wrapping their arms around their friends shoulder. Its more fun to observe than to do these cheesy things. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Taehyung placing his bag on the chair. I flashed him a smile and said, "Its good you came. I want to show you something." and with that I took out the same notebook from yesterday from my bag and after flipping through a few pages I gave it to him and asked, "How is it?"

He took it and read carefully and as he read his lips twisted to form a smile then a smirk and then again a smile. God could he stop playing with his lips! It gives me tingling sensation straight all over the body. Something starts forming in my stomach as his lips twist. He looked up at me and gave my notebook back to me and said, "How do you manage to even write it? Its so cool. I will ask hyung to ask for you as our lyricist. You will win hearts."