Chapter 10

2021 June 20 : 7:00 am (KST)

A/n pov:

Taehyung woke up with the light rays hitting his face. He covered his face quickly with pillow and then suddenly realised... "Y/n?" He called out but there was no response. He quickly got up and came out of the room and looked around. He couldn't find anyone in hall so he went in kitchen and saw a plate of freshly prepared breakfast and a note with it.

 He couldn't find anyone in hall so he went in kitchen and saw a plate of freshly prepared breakfast and a note with it

"Heat it if it gets cold. I have a meeting to attend early in the morning. I will see you at your new dance hall.
Have a good day!"

Taehyung sighed and looked at the breakfast. It was good he prepared something a left a note too. He went back in his room and freshened up quickly and came out to eat. He sat down to eat when he heard the front door click open. He thought Y/n had returned or forgot something at home and quickly got up and went to the hall to greet her but his face dropped when he saw Woon but then he got curious how come Woon had keys to their house. Woon noticed him and greeted, "Good morning sir. Y/n told me I would be your new assistant."

"Assistant?" Taehyung questioned. He forgot about why he had come over in hall in first place and concentrated on what Woon had to say. Woon replied, "She wants me to handle her as well as your work."

"And she thinks you can do that? Woon, you might be good at handling two people's job at a time but mine and her work are completely different. Ask her there is no need for it." Taehyung said worried about Woon's condition knowing how bad is Y/n concerned about her work.

Woon replied with a smile, "Sir, I have to be your assistant. In no case Y/n is going to appoint someone else. She might end up making me leave my post as her assistant and she is very stubborn when it comes to managing things. If she said I am your new assistant then this is it. Neither me nor you can do anything about it."

"This woman is really stubborn. I want to see her. Immediately." Taehyung said and Woon asked, "Did you have your breakfast?"

"Why?"

"She asked me to bring you to her if you ask me only if you have had your breakfast."

"Is that it?" Taehyung questioned and Woon nodded. Taehyung quickly went back in kitchen and ate his food quickly which he found delicious and then quickly took a shower and got ready to leave. He came out to see Woon standing by his car and Woon bowed before opening the door and Taehyung sat in. Woon closed the door and then sat in driver's seat and drove to BE.

 Woon closed the door and then sat in driver's seat and drove to BE