seven

Alice waited in fear as the three masked men walked away from her.
They disappeared behind a barricade , talking to someone as they stopped.
She could only see waist up if she stretched herself.
Money being traded and a bag of some kind.
She stayed quiet, squinting her eyes to try to make out the random guy they were apparently dealing to.

She mentally gasped and her heart dropped.
Blonde hair.
Tall.
A flannel she recognized.
Linus Ek.

He glanced at her from what she could see, nodded to the men, and walked away.
It upset her.
Part of her hoped he would help.

Rosales and the other men approached her.
One of them was believed to be called Barry.
The other Zac.

They removed the tape from her mouth.
"What do you want from me" Alice said through gritted teeth and low eyes.
The men chuckled.
"Oh sweetheart, we don't want you-" Rosales looked her up and down before smirking and continuing his sentence.
"We know you are familiar with a girl called Nina, and you are going to tell us how to find her" he caressed her cheek, forcing Alice to spit at him. "Fuck you"
Zac shrugged, followed by a small chuckle, putting more tape on her mouth.

Rosales gave a slight nod to Barry who grabbed Alice's shoulders aggressively.
She felt a sharp pain in her neck, followed by a burning feeling radiating down her body before everything went black.
The men looked at each other carefully.
Dragging Alice's unconscious body to the ground and propping her against a wall, they walked off.
But not before tying her to the column beside her.

They just left her there.
No where to go.
No way to scream.
No one knowing where she was.
She was lucky if anyone even came looking for her.