15

Talon's POV

It didn't feel long till the sun had woken me.

I opened my eyes and released my wing was under Kai's. To be honest his whole wing was on me. I shook my head as I rose it.

I yawned and shook it again. My eyes where starting to adjust but the sun wasn't actually fully up.

The sky was just the mix of blue with a deep red at the horizon. Pink clouds lined the mountain range.

Kai was also starting to wake and he moved his wing off me. Allowing me to stretch mine.

I stood up and did a small cat stretch as Kai rose his head and shook it. I started forward to the cliff opening and felt the chill morning air on my light yellow scales.

It reminded me of the first time I released most dragon Dragonborn have different shaded scales to there Dragonborn counter part.

Kai came up beside me. "You feel like a fly?" He asked. "I think I'm getting the hang of being a dragon." He chuckled.

I smiled. "Of course." I said taking off. He followed my action.

Lloyds POV

We had stayed at the hospital all night but no one showed. Jay and Cole didn't call to say they found anything so we where definitely confused.

Zane tried to add it up but all we came to was that they moved there "attack" time.

Pixal had stoped by with a water bottle and some snacks. "Anything?" Shed asked. We shook our heads and she drove back to the monastery.

"Anything from Jay or Cole?" I suddenly asked Zane. He shook his head again like he'd done ever other time I had asked.

Finally the sun had broke the horizon and Zane suggested I head back and get some sleep.

"No...Kai...needs some talking to.." I said. "And I can do that. And I do not require sleep." Zane replied.

"I have already informed Pixal. So you will be heading back." Zane order. To be honest after this whole situation started he had been starting to be almost more agitated. I sighed.

A few minutes later Pixal had dropped off my car. "I will hold your place until tonight." She said. With that I was off back to the monastery. But not before making a detour to the library.

Talon's POV

The fly was nice but not long. It was more of a wake up fly and once we where both awake we landed back at the cliff cave opening.

"I just released how hungry I am." He said looking over the cliff to the small forest below.

"We could go hunting." I suggested. "Sure." He said diving off the cliff.

We land in a clearing and waited. "Invisibility would help." I told him. He nodded before going invisible.

I did the same and it only took a small amount of time for the forest to come alive.

I heard a large rustle and a heard herd of deer came out of the bush.

I didn't miss a beat and jumped on two of them. I then snapped there necks for a quick death and became visible.

Kai became visible and grabbed one of the deer. I started eating but he seemed to just smell it.

"It's fine. You can eat raw meat while in this form." I said. "I know I just....doesn't look appetizing." He said sniffing it again.

"Just try it." I said biting one of the legs off mine.

He finally built up the courage and took a bite. It didn't take long for him to finish.