4

Kai's POV

They went invisible.

I quickly pivoted my head to try and find them.

*Bang*

I had been hit to the ground hard by a punch in my higher side/back. I grabbed it and looked up.

They had been able to punch me a good 3 or so feet away.

"Why do you care?" They asked as they stood straight.

"Care about what?" I asked now confused. They had just punched me and was asking why I cared. "About me....you said that I had just given up. Isn't that what you want? And easy kill to get rid of a Murderer?" I looked at them wide eyed. I hadn't even released I did that.

"Well..I mean...I don't think you should......maybe...." I tried to think of something but nothing came up.

"You actually stoped to listen when I said do it. I'm the killer...not your best friend." They said stepping forward. I finally stood up and released I may have a broken rib. I hissed in pain.

"So you just change your tone to make me like you?" I wondered now that they were being "nice".

"You could say that.." They mumbled. They then reached into there pocket and pulled out three little coin like things.

"Meet me here tonight. I can tell someone's coming" They said before walking over to me and holding out a hand.

"I..What...But your...your my enemy...I should kill you." I was so confused. There whole attitude just seemed different from what I just heard.

"Yes...but if you don't I'll make you." They said. I scoffed. "And how do you expect to do-" I didn't fished before she flicked one of the little coin things at me. It stabbed me in my arm and I fell back.

I sat up and gasped. "WHAT WAS THAT?" I yelled at them. They then removed there mask.

There face was longer...almost like a dragon. "That, my new friend was a Deal Scale. If you don't show up tonight...or if you tell anyone...it will burn right through your arm." They said. I could now hear it was a female.

I clasped my hand on my upper arm where the weird scale thing went in. It was slightly warm.

"So your....wait....your not going to kill me..." My head was still trying to wrap around the fact that she was not who any of us made her out to be.

"Your free to go." She said stepping to the side. I stood up and walked by her. Side eyeing her.

She was just taller then me. And she was smart. I could tell in those red slitted eyes. I shook my head.

"23 hundred." She called as I formed my dragon. "23?" I wondered. "Our time is 24 hours. That I think is 11 pm for you." She said.

I turned my head and took off. Our time? I thought. I hoped they would explain everything tonight.

I passed over a building before I hovered in place. "She's that killer...what am I doing?" I thought out loud. I twisted my dragon around but didn't go forward.

Her mood. It could change on a dime...I shook my head. I turned my dragon back around and headed for Ninjago. Maybe she'll have something to make up for the killings....if not I'll get it done myself.

And besides...if I killer she won't be able to get these things out of my arm before they....

Lloyds POV

We started flying in the same direction as Kai and before long we spotted a little red dragon flying toward us.

"Kai!" Jay exclaimed before flying up to the fire Ninja.

"You alright?" I asked once I was also there.

"Ya I just.." He didn't finished before he rubbed his arm. "I just needed a brake." He finished before flying ahead of us in a familiar direction.

I looked at Jay as he looked at me. "He's probably just hurt..." Jay said before starting to fly in the same direction.

"Ya.." I wondered as I also started there.

It didn't take long to get to there monastery and Kai seamed to just run to his room.

Me and Jay decided not to follow him and we instead waited for Zane and Cole.

Kai's POV

I moved to my room and locked the door behind me. My hand still on the door handle I leaned into the door. My head resting on my arm. I was still trying to wrap my head around everything.

"You just met the killer..." I mumbled before lifting my head and turning it to my bed. "And you didn't kill them, like you swore you would..."

I walked over to it and sat on the ground. Leaning my back on it.

"Now they'll kill you...if you don't show up.." I continued to mumble.

"Who would....." I just couldn't think straight. I moved my knees up to my face and buried it in them.

A few moments later I re lifted my head.

I shook it a few times before I stood up. I looked at the small clock on the wall. 7pm... I thought. 4 more hours... I shook my head and walked back over to the door. "I need to tell someone." I said out loud.

I reached for the handle but didn't grab it. I reached up to my arm....it was hotter then it was before.

I touched the handle still with my hand on my arm and it got even warmer.

I shook my head and turned away. "I'm to young to risk my arm..." I said with a little laugh.

I sat on my bed and brought my knees to my chest. I rested my chin on my legs and closed my eyes.

A few moments later my eyes started to swell and I buried my head in my knees. The tips of my knees stating to dampen.

Why and I crying... I wondered as I continued to silently sob. I sniffled and lifted my head. You don't even know her name...and yet she's the killer.

Oh Nya...you would know what to do.

I let out a sad laugh before placing my head on the pillow. Waiting to the sleep to take me.

Again I'm sorry how slow it is but I promise it get better

^like how I said that, then proceeded to wait another year to post?? Oh I love past me.

(1072 Words)