14

Mild Disclaimer there will be a lot of jumping back and fourth for povs in this chapter. This chapter will also be longer so I can fit all the back and forth on one page.

Talon's POV

We walked for a bit. I kept using my fire to light a path but nothing seemed to go to the end.

"You gunna tell them?" I asked Kai. He looked at me. "Tell them what?" "That's your...this." I clarified.

"I may...but after I've finished helping your people." He smiled.

*Bang*

We both ran straight into the wall. "Welp we found the end." I said shaking my head. I looked around and Kai lit up his fire.

Around us was simply the rock. But above us...

"There's a hole?" I questioned myself. "Think there's something up there? I mean usually if a cave goes up would you can see the sky." He wondered.

"Well it's worth a shot." I said. I jumped up and used my claws to climb as the tunnel was just to narrow for us to fly.

Kai then started to follow and we climbed.

Lloyds POV

We lost them. Two large dragons some how where able to get away.

"We should head back. It's almost night." Zane offered. "Hopefully Jay or Cole found Kai." I said steering my dragon around.

We flew to the monastery and I immediately ran inside to find Jay.

It don't take long. "Jay have you seen Kai?" I asked him.

"I...I did." He mumbled. "Why didn't you tell us?" Zane asked. "What's going on?" Cole asked entering the room.

"Kai's gone missing. And we think his dragon has something to do with it." I said. "His dragon?" He said confused.

Zane then showed him his scan of her. "Kai's elemental dragon has not been working so master Wu found this one for him." Zane explained.

"And recently his dragon was found with another black one." He finished pulling up an image of the black one.

"And we where asking Jay if he knew anything." I finished turning to him. "Well?"

Talon's POV

It took us a bit to climb the side of the vertical tunnel but soon I managed to get to the top. I then pulled Kai up and we laid down and huffed for a bit.

I finally stood up. "That should not have been that hard." Kai said standing.

"Your telling me." I concluded. I then squinted my eyes. It was even darker in here.

"Stay behind me." I said. I then blew out a large blast of fire. It was a wide blast so it reached wall to wall.

Once my fire dissipated, what was left was about 12 torches lit up. "Now that is not supposed to happen." Kai said walking over to one.

"Look." He said. He then ran over to a large pile of rocks. "You think it's blocking something?" I wondered looking at the wall behind it.

"Only one way to find out." He said as he started to pull rocks away. I did the same beside him.

Lloyds POV

"Well?" I looked at Jay. "I...did see them....but I left before I knew where they where gunna go." He said.

"I just don't think...I can tell you." He finished quivering a bit. "If Kai is somewhere you need to tell us." Cole said comforting the blue man.

"Well she threatened me...and I think she has...and hear me out...brainwashed Kai." He said.