Chapter 50

Hello everyone .

***********************************

Say something Rocky ? Armaan said . I don't know what to say Bhai , Rocky replied .

This won't work out like this ,you have to find a way , azaad said .

Don't worry I'll take care of everything Rocky said .

We can see how you have taken care of everything , you almost died yesterday ! We didn't got our sister married to be your widow zafaar said .

God forbid , shut your mouth zaf maj said . I really don't understand who are you really ? What's all this , who are this people outside , what kind of village is this ? Goher asked .

Can't you guys wait ? Let him rest mahi said . We need answers mahi ! Armaan said .

Brother he is alright you guy's ae making it a big deal mahi said .

This is about our sister's life , yes it is a big deal azaad said.

I'll explain everything to you , I'll tell you all everything Rocky said .

*************************

Azaad was walking around in the room , are you serious about this and zulfi knew about all of this ? Goher asked .

I promise I won't let anything come near her Rocky said .

Armaan was Just staring at Rocky .
I never judged you , I always thought it's just you had a hard childhood while growing up ,

I never thought you'll be a killer azaad said .

How could you do this with us ? Zaf said .

Enough , just enough none of you have any right to judge him mahi said

He lied to us , goher said .

He had his reasons , you can't blame him mahi said.

I can't be in this room anymore I'm going out ,armaan said .

We are coming with you ,azaad said and followed him .

Rocky was laying on his bed and mahi and maj were sitting at couch.

Will never be same again , Rocky said.

Nahi yaar will be alright ,give them time to process it maj said .

But Rocky who did this with you ? Who wants you dead ? You are not alone, we both are with you mahi said .

I know this is not the right time to say this , but Rocky leave all this take zulfi back to Bombay and start a new life there maj said .

Before Rocky could reply his telephone started to ring . Mahi quickly went to pick up the call .

Should i turn on the speaker ? Mahi asked .

Rocky hissed in pain and nodded.

Mahi attented the call and turned on the speaker .

    ******************************

    Mahi and Rocky were fuming in anger . Who was this son of bitch ? Maj asked .

           Shetty , Rocky replied . Just wait and watch , what I'll do with him now maj said .

       You guys don't have to do anything , I'll take care of it Rocky replied .

       Rocky zulfi won't be able to cope up with this life , she's not used to all of this , her family have never let her to see this side of world mahi said .