Chapter 38 .

Hello everyone .

Chapter 2 starts here .

***************************

    It's has almost been a month ,and  armaan's wedding was around the corner , and Rocky was nowhere to be seen .

        Zulfi and her family now knew that Rocky was alive , but they had no idea where he is ? , Slowly zulfi's confidence was fading away .

     It was very hard for her to hold herself and not breakdown .  Rocky had already conquered the kgf with the support of the villagers  he was  a emperor for them .

He was their king .  Today Rajendra Desai and his partner were invited for the coronation of Virat . They were not aware that Rocky is the new king of kgf .

             Reena was ready to go back to Bombay to attend armaan and Daisy's wedding.  Azaad was eagerly waiting for her .

               Everyone else went to shop except zulfi , she kept herself distant from everyone , she  didn't leave her room

      Why are you not coming with us ? Ayesha mom asked . I'm good I don't feel like going out zulfi replied .

       Zulfi you just can't lock your self in your room like this , Rocky promised you that he'll attend armaan's wedding  , so why are you worried now ? Ayesha asked.

              He did promised me , but it's a month now and i haven't seen him , or spoken with him , how long can I be like this , I'm starting to wonder is he ever gonna come back or not ? Zulfi said .

          It's normal to have thoughts like that , but don't take it on heart , he'll come back soon , now I know that for sure , come on let's go we have to buy things for Reena too , after all she's gonna be your sister in law Ayesha said .

         Azaad and boys' were texting in group .

A: Reena will be here tonight 🤭

  Maan: I'm getting married first' why are you excited ?

A: my life my rules.

Zaf: where the hell is this Rocky ?

Mahi : god knows , in what hell he is in .

Maj: does Reena knows?

A: if she did , i would've already told you .

Mahi: i swear I'm gonna Kick his ass , when he is back .

A: you have my full support !

Goh: are we really going to harm our brother in law ?

Maan : get this sanskari guy out of the group .

Zaf: I'm gonna take dowry from Rocky . As his brother in law I want Rolex .

Mahi - what is this new concept ?

Goh : well the groom gives gifts to his inlaws .

Mahi: i am so sorry I'm no longer interested in getting married to your sister .

Zaf: okay , Omar is still in line , will consider him .

Mahi: F you

A: 😂 okay bye I have to talk to Reena .

Maan: ye alag Reena ka deewana hai 😒.