Chapter 8 .

Sorry of updating late everyone,
it's just as you all know i am a Muslim ,and it's Ramadan the month of fasting for us . That's why i am also going on shopping like zulfi in Mumbai,  That's why i am posting late , sorry once again ,

                        * UNEDITED*
                *********************

Zulfi went to her bedroom and quickly changed herself in her nightwear. And went to lay on her bed .few minutes later , she heard her door unlocking .

             Aasiya don't tell anyone about tonight  , and even i won't tell anyone about this , this is the first and last time I am  warning you , never ever sneak out again at night Armaan said warned aasiya .

             Yes Bhai , thank you , thank you so much , you are the best brother anyone could ask for and once again i am truly sorry for tonight aasiya said .

          It's okay now go to sleep it's 4 am , good night Armaan said and walked away to his room .

         Aasiya waited and watched Armaan till he went to his room . Once she saw him going , she quickly ran over and jumped on the bed where zulfi was laying .

         Yaar zulfi , i am gonna offer thank you prayer to our god , you have no idea , i was so scared ,that today I'll  be on this family newspaper aasiya said .

       Zulfi quickly hugged her and said  , aasiya i am really sorry that you had to take all blame on you , i really feel bad .

           No yaar it's nothing , i was already in deep mess , why would I drag you in it too , and plus i was the one who wanted to go out , you were against for it from start , i practically begged you to take me , so it's okay  aasiya replied.

        Aasi what would I do without you?  Zulfi said . Don't worry i am with you, and forget about this now ,    
Can you believe he came after you had a such big argument with him
         but he still came for you  Aasi said .

           Yes he did , and he asked me to call him once everything is settled Zulfi replied . Haan toh call him na now , wait I'll get earphones Aasiya said .

          ********************

   Rocky was wide awake and was waiting for zulfi to call him , he was really worried for them , and he decide to message her , as soon he took his phone in his hand , he saw zulfi calling him ,

        R:  Hello ?

     Z: Yes , rocky .

R: kya hua zulfi , sab thik toh hai aasiya thik hai ?
                ( What happened zulfi? Is everything alright? Is Aasiya okay ?)

      A: waah meri bhi fikar hai tumhe (  wow do you also care about me ?) Aasiya said .

R : haan aaj laga ki tera akhri din hai ye duniya mein isliye socha puchlu . ( Yes i thought , today is your last day on earth , that's why i asked  how are you? )

   A : Haan sach mein , yaar jab maine Armaan bhai ko dekha to mujhe laga maine maut ka farishta dekhliya hai . (  Yeah true , you know when i saw Armaan bhai infront of me ,i felt like  i saw angel of death
standing in front of me. )

    R: haan mujhe bhi wahi laga tha dekhke , woh toh tu thi jisne sab sambhal liya, agar zulfi hoti toh udar hi mar jaati 😂😂 ( even i felt that , when i saw you ,thank god it was you in that situation , you took care of it , but if it was zulfi , she would've been definitely dead by now )