Chapter 47

Hello everyone .

            (Unedited)
**********************

   Zulfi was waiting impatiently  , she had no idea what was going downstairs .

                There was complete chaos downstairs in parking lot . Mahi and his gang were 8 people' and qaiser was here with 12 people , they were outnumbered by them .

      Qaiser was standing near his car , he wasn't getting involved in fight .

       Rocky was fighting with 2 people alone , and he saw qaiser smirking at them .  Mahi and maj were beating the other two guys .

   Ae Mahi leave this f**ker and go beat that son of bitch Rocky yelled .

        Zaf pushed mahi back and started to fight with the guy , who was fighting with mahi .

      Each one of them had brought hockey sticks with them .  Armaan and azaad  were just hitting everyone .

          ******************

R: is everything alright ? .

Z : are you really serious how could you tell them ?

R : your brother figured out something was wrong , I had to tell him the truth. , Are you okay ?

Z: yeah I'm fine Rocky already apologised to me .

R : we are on our way to stop them , aahil uncle is also with us .

Z: who else is coming?

R: me , Daisy , Aliya ,aasi ,raabi and Ayesha mumma .

Z: okay fine I'll make something for y'all .

R: don't worry Ayesha mom already cooked biryani we are bringing it .

Z: okay then hurry up .

*************************.

   Aahil can you please drive more Faster !! Ayesha yelled. 

      Are you mad don't yell ayesh !! Aahil replied .

    Drive fast aahil none of them are picking our calls they went to beat my dearest Son Rocky I won't let them touch him , Ayesha said .

  OUR SON Ayesha how many times do I have to tell you he's my son too not just yours!!! Aahil said.

              Then drive faster we have to save him , azaad went to beat him Ayesha said .

    Well he deserves beating , he did wrong with his wife , I'm gonna beat him too , aahil said.

       Oh as if I would let you beat my son Ayesha said .

    Aahil just gave a dirty look Ayesha.

     Mumma , uncle please don't fight now Daisy said from the backseat .

         ************************

    Aahil quickly drove in the parking lot . Yeh kya tamasha horaha hai , kaun kisko maarraha hai samjh hi nhi araha hai aahil said .

   ( What's going on here ? I don't understand who's beating whom ) .

All of them quickly got out of car and saw Rashid sitting on man's chest and punching him .