Chapter 33 .

Hello there everyone .

This chapter was an idea from my dearest reader Jiaasif99

    ***************

                   Zulfi , aasi , Aaliya and Daisy were chilling in their living room , with their mama's and were discussing about wedding preparations .

                    Armaan and Daisy's wedding was going to happen in a month .

             All of them in their own in conversation , until Ayesha mum scre from window where she was sitting ,

     What happened Ayesha? Zulfi's mom asked.  Omg bhabhi , azaad ladki bhagake le aaya hai dekho Ayesha yelled .

          ( Omg bhabhi look azaad brought a girl it him , i think she ran away with him )

      Are you mad Ayesha what are you saying? Zulfi's mother said and all of them ran over to window to see .

                   Azaad was holding reena's suitcase , azaad your family is looking at us ? Reena said .

       Azaad looked up at window and saw 8 ladies of his family staring at them , azaad faced palm himself .

             I think i should not come inside Reena said ..

      Don't worry they are harmless , they are just curious nothing else , azaad said walked inside with Reena .

      Ayesha mom , Zulfi's mom and aasi's mom were standing at door waiting for azaad and Reena .

                As soon they saw azaad and Reena infront of them , they bombarded with questions , itni pasand aayi thi toh bata deta hum izzat se rishta maangke shaadi karwake laate ,tu bhaaga ke le aaya usko Ayesha mom yelled

            ( If you loved her so much , you could've told us , we might've went to her house and ask for her hand ,and get you married with her , but you couldn't wait , you made her run with you )

         Kya muh dikhaungi mein society ko kitne Armaan the mere teri shaadi ke liye arrey bolta toh , humein bhi Reena bahut pasand hai hum karwate na Teri shaadi , zulfi's mom said.

         ( How will I face this society now , i had so many dreams for your wedding , we love Reena you could've atleast told us , we would've got you married to her )

           Bahut galat kiya hai tune azaad , izzat se laate hai ladki , bhagake nahi Aasi's mom said .

      ( You've done very wrong azaad , we bring girls with respect in our house , not like this )

     Is there anyone who wants to say anything ? Or can I talk now ?azaad yelled .

            What do you wanna talk now ? Hain what? Ayesha said and grabbed his hair's .

               Ek toh ladki bhagalaya hai zubaan ladata hai , aasi's mom said removed her slippers and smacked him , ( firstly you made a girl runaway with you and now you are talking back to us )

     Daisy quickly went between and pulled Reena with her ,  azaad looked at daisy in betrayal ,

    Arrey mein tumhara devar hu mujhe bachao in aurton se , azaad yelled .

      ( I am your brother in law save me first from this women's)

        Ayesha was pulling his hair's , Zulfi's mom was slapping him and aasi's mom was smacking him with her slipper .