Chapter 30 .

Hello everyone ,

*********************************.

       All of them were now on their way for the back to normal life , fun was over for them , mahi and maj  had to dealwith the criminals again , goh, azzy , and maan had to go back to their works .

     This small trip was much needed for them , all of them grew so close to each other , especially zulfi and rocky .

              Zulfi finally started to imagine her life with rocky , rocky was now more important for her , Reena was Happy and sad at the same time , she was happy that she made so many new friends and was sad , how will her friends react when they'll know her background and detail .

           Exactly what rocky was feared about , it's not that he really feared them , but he couldn't see hate in zulfi's eyes for him , zulfi had no idea about what rocky was going to engage in , soon Rocky was supposed to leave for kgf , a real hell .

          Rocky just wanted to enjoy and spend his time with his love, rocky didn't payed attention on anything earlier , but after confessing his love and making it official with her , he was now possessive , he didn't wanted anyone to be around his Fifi ,

               **********************

         Uff , from tomorrow onwards i have my exams , that means i have to go College continuously zulfi said .

           Are you prepared ? Armaan asked .  Yes i am , i think atleast I'll pass , zulfi replied and rocky snorted .

            Zulfi smacked him lightly , to tu padhti kyu nahi , Rocky asked . ( Why don't you learn?)

              Mujhe kaunsa top karna hai ,pass hojaungi bas zulfi said . ( I don't want to top , I'll just pass )

       Haan padh likh ke karna kya hai ,waise bhi shaadi hi karni hai aasiya said . ( Why do we have to learn , when we have to Just get married )

   Aasi say this infront of your mother , and this is a very bad mentality , don't you want to become anything in your life ? Azaad said .

                   My mother always teached me how to be a good wife , so I'll be that aasi replied.

                      Woh bhi mushkil hai tera , allah bachaye usse,  jisse teri shaadi hogi mahi said . ( That's not possible , may god protect the guy you are going to get married to )

     Haan dekhlena mera husband kitna khush rehga aasi said . ( Just wait and watch how happy my husband will be )

        Tujhe kya Banna hai apni life mein ? Rocky whispered to zulfi . (  What do you want to become in your life )

I have no idea , filhal graduate hojaun bas hai  zulfi said.  ( I'll get graduate that's enough for me )

     Zulfi padhai shuru karde meri jaan , dyaan de ab padhai pe rocky said . ( Zulfi start paying attention on your studies and study )

     Ab nahi ab toh mujhe sirf shaadi karni hai tumse Zulfi said . (  Not anymore, now i Just want to get married to you )

      Rocky smiled and said , humare baccho ke liye mein jaahil kaafi hu tujhe banne ki zaroorat nahi , padh aur layak ban ki humare bacche proud feel kare tujhpe meri tarah .

             ( My illiteracy is enough for our childrens, you don't have to become one , become literate and so our  children will feel  proud like me  )