Chapter 54: Council meeting Adjourned

----------------Percy's POV: ----------------

"I apologize" I said, bowing my head slightly. "I understand that I worried you, and I want to make up for it." 

The others stared at me like I had grown a fish tail. 

"What?" Tim asked, leaning forwards. "Is this the same Percy?" He turned to Annabeth. "You sure this is the real one?" I gently punched Tim on the shoulder. 

"Oh shut up, I'm real. I'm apologizing okay? What I said was out of line, and I understand that you all were just concerned so to prove my point I'm allowing you to read through my messages to her, just don't type anything new or I revoke all my apologizes." I gently handed the phone to Dick, though if they looked at me weird before, it must have ten folded by now. 

"Okay okay, Annabeth, is this truly Percy because she must've hit her head or something" Annabeth shook her head, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I helped her come up with a way to try and ease you all onto Harley, though I read through them first so there's no need to pass it over to me. She's earned a bit of my trust. Anyways, yes this is the seaweed brain we all know and love, so read through it." 

The guys shared a similar look of agreeance before sitting on the bed, all piling over each other as they began to read. 

I'm not sure how long Annie and I just stood there, watching as the boy's expressions became more and more shocked. They continued to look at me and back to the screen as in disbelief.

Eventually after an hour, or what felt like 1 million years, they put the phone down, all turning around and going into a huddle as they began to angrily whisper to each other. 

I could see Annabeth's unimpressed face from the corner of my vision.

Eventually they all turned around, all facing me with their eyes closed and arms crossed, almost like a cult. It would be scary if Dick wasn't fighting off a smile. I kept my own hidden though, I'd rather not take away from their grand reveal.

Jason opened his eyes and let out a small huff. "The council has come to verdict. Seeing the behavior displayed by both parties and the fact that you somehow knew about my jail break-"

Damien smack the back of Jason's head. "Jason!"

"Hey!" He turned back to me and cleared his throat. "Anyways, we've agreed not to tell Bruce on the count that you do not aid in Harley's crimes and if you were to find out about one you let us know instantly. Finally, just tell us when you're seeing her, we have a deal?" 

I nodded. While I didn't like the intrusion hopefully I could ease them into liking or at least tolerating her.   

"Great, now back-" Tim pushed Jason onto the bed. 

"That's enough, I have my own share of apologizing to do." Tim got up and walked over, extending his arms out. 

"I'm sorry Percy, I shouldn't have been so uptight. I know you can cover yourself but I don't want you getting hurt." I rolled my eyes and accepted the hug, I could almost feel Tim relax.

"You don't have to apologize you big doofus" As we hugged though I felt various other arms wrapping around and inclosing the both of us. When I looked I found it was everyone else, with Annabeth besides me, Jason on the other side, and Dick and Damien shoved in. 

I shook my head. "You all are such doofus."

----------------------------------

I know this is rushed and stuff but I've severely lost motivation so I'm trying to give it a clean ending. Please show mercy lol. Anyways, please have a good morning day or night! -R

632 words