Never Anger a Teenage boy

Let's just say in this chapter The Blight twins learn don't mess with Hunter's stuff when he now has magic.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone had lunch and were just talking waiting for Rea to tell them that the break is over. Luz, Amity, Gus and Willow saw the twin running up with a journal in Edric's hand. Know from the past they are up to trouble again.

"Ed? Em? What and Whose is that?" Amity asked in a warning voice. Before either of could say they noticed an angry looking Hunter walking into the room. "Where is it," asked in a deathly calm voice. Even Darius winced at at that tone of but they noticed a slight red glow around hunter.

"Where is my journal?" he asked again. Edric hid the book behind his back as hunter walked away. "you shouldn't have taken his book," a disappointed male voicespoke from behind the group. They turned around to see the adults behind the teens not looking happy.

"Specially since blondie has magic now," Rea said as she floated through the air. Her comment got everyone's minus hunter attention.

"Come again?" Eda asked. Rea didn't listen until willow caught her with a vine. "Hey!" she shouted not liking being trapped.

"What do you Hunter has magic now?" Raine asked. Rea gave a mischievous smile that could almost put Eda's to shame.

"I gave Luz and Hunter magic that intertwines with their emotion," she giggled. The group who knew Hunter and Luz, knew that both had very strong emotions. Hunter being mostly negative while Luz was always positive.

"Why?" Gus asked both curious and nervously. The hostess just gave another Cheshire cat grin and giggled.

"I like chaos so why not," she giggles. The others look at her like she grew a second head. rea manages to escape the vines and continues to float.

"And if were you Ed, I would put the book back where you found it, because...," she started but was cut off.

"Edric! Emira!" Hunter shouted. The group turned to see an angry Hunter glaring at the twins. The rest of the group took a step back away from the twins who gave a nervous smile.

"I'll give both a five second head start," he growled. Rea floated by and said," Run, run fast." Like that the twins took off with hunter and Flapjack close behind them.

The others were watching the whole thing along with Rea who was laughing.

"You're such a child for an eighteen year old girl," Bump stated.

"Technically, I'm 18 physically but mentally I'm 13-15 years old. Oh and I'm actually 180,000 years old," Rea explained.

"Do you think Hunter will catch them?" Luz asked Amity.

"No, they're good at hiding," she told her girlfriend. Darius, Eber, Lilith, and Raine laughed.

"We know hunter and I think he's going to turn them into animals," Lilith stated.

"Okay time to return to your seats," Rea said. Everyone made it back to their seats and the twins returned too. A few minutes later Hunter returned having calmed down a lot.

"He gave up," Amity asked her older siblings. They shook their heads 'no'.

Two flies flew by and frog tongues left the twins mouths'.

"Frog tongue nice," Eda laughed.

"Now on with the show!" Rea giggles excitedly.