I Was a Teenage Abomination

"Okay is everyone ready to watch the next two memories?" Rea asked. After receiving some nods she press play.

Eda: Well, Luz. Did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this?

Luz: I don't like this.

Eda: Yes, it doesn't get more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others throw by the wayside. Until, blam, it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell the stuff it ate.

Luz: Please don't make me.

King: Oh, come on, Luz. It's not every day you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass. 

"Eda that is disgusting," Lilith stated. Darius nodded in agreement while Hunter looked both gross out and kinda interested on what they find.

"One persons trash is someone else's treasure," Rea mutters.

Eda: Eh, nuts to you both.

Luz: So, Eda...What if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship? Like...Read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or...

Eda: Ugh! That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Luz: Wait. Is there a magic school here? Like, winding towers, cute uniforms, dark plots that threaten you life kind of magic school?

Eda: Mmm-hmm. What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. And that's why it's so beautiful. I didn't finish school, and look at me! Who wouldn't envy where I am now? Uh...Hey, here's a lesson. A great witch is always resourceful, like this.

"I suppose you are right about that, Eda. The dual track program was one of the best decisions I've ever made." Bump said smiling

Luz: Oh, hey. Greasy slime ball.

Eda: Use your slime-ball wisely, young witch. Back at it! We'll hit the stink nodes first.

Luz: Actually, if it's okay, I think I'll head home and look at pictures of animals that are still alive. Love you, King. You little beach peach.

Eda: More for me, then. There we go. Okay. This is awesome!

______________________________________________________________________________

Luz: Ugh! If magic's all about digging for slimeballs, maybe I don't have the stomach for it.

Willow: You can do it! You can.

"Oh, this was the day you met Amity, Gus, and me!" Willow squeaked.

Luz: Mysterious voice of encouragement? No! Little witch girl.

Willow: You can do it. Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of who you are as a witch. And my parents are right. There are better opportunities on this track. Now, get to school! Oh, no! Oh, little friend! I'm sorry!

Amity: Willow! Wow. You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into you.

Amity winced then looked at Willow apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Willow. I was so mean to you back then." Amity apologized.

"It's okay, Amity. We're friends again now." Willow said.

Willow: Hi, Amity.

Amity: Shouldn't you get to class early to prep your... Oh, Willow...You don't have anything to show, do you?