Convention

"Okay before we watch the next episode and before you ask I'm from a dimension were you all are a tv show anyway," Rea spoke quickly as she clapped her hands and everyone besides Luz, her mom, Eda, Amity and Lilith(they are wear normal clothes) were wearing different clothes.

Willow was wearing a floral romper, Gus wore kakis and a t-shirt, the twins wore matching t-shirts and jeans, and Hunter is wearing a cardinal red t-shirt and black jeans. Raine was now a white button up under a sweater vest, dress pants, and dress shoes.

"Now let's begin...,"Rea started when hunter got her attention.

"Where is Darius?" he asked. Everyone then noticed that the muscular man was not around until they heard Eberwolf and King laughing. Out came a scowling Darius wearing a t-shirt and meggings the room erupted with laughter. He walked right up to Rea who was standing near hunter.

"Why did you put me in this fashion disaster?" he asked her.

"Actually I asked her to," Hunter said in between laughing," We both agreed that your ego need to be taken down a notch." Rea then put Darius back into his old clothes and started the show.

Luz: "Emboldened by the dishonor Hecate had shown, Azura lifter her staff to the cotton-candy skies and shouted 'I shall challenge you to a Witch's Duel.'" And look. I drew a flip book.

"Oh, no. Not that garbage again." Eda said.

Luz gasps. "It's not garbage, Eda. It's a work of art!" Luz said and Amity nodded.

Luz: And look. I drew a flip book. Pew! Pew! Pew!

King: Show me the picture.

Luz: What?

King: Show me the picture. Huh! I can draw better than that. You know, they once called me the King of Artists.

Luz: Wait. I thought you were the King of Demons. Are you just making this up now?

King: Doesn't matter. What's important is that my followers would leave me offering in fear of me.

Luz: Well, I can offer you more of this tantalizing book.

"Please don't," Hunter groaned.

Eda: Please stop reading that. Its flowery language is an insult to witches and driving away all our serious customers.

Luz: Um, Eda? What customers? There aren't even any other stands around. What's going on?

Eda: This is a bad omen. There must be something horrible happening today.

"And you think I'm over dramatic?" Darius asked Hunter.

"I heard that Dari," Eda shot back. 

Willow: Luz, something amazing is happening today.

Luz: Gus, Willow. Hey.

Willow: It's the annual convention. Student witches get to see all the types of covens before they're placed in one. There's even a mystery guest this year.

"Those conventions suck." Eda said.

Luz: A job fair for witches. Eda, can we go?

Eda: Absolutely not. I never joined a coven for a reason. Sure, it's like a fun club for witches, but you're also giving up your magical independence to be part of a crooked system. Eh, but, you know, no judgment. In any case, I haven't been to one since we were girls.

"Of course that's what you'd say." Raine said.

"You know me, Rainestorm. I always got to go against the crowd." Eda said and gently punched their shoulder.