Prologue

The Emissary cursed loudly as she crashed onto her hands and knees. She'd had no coordinates but ran anyway once the news had come through. Gallifrey falls. The Time Lords are no more. The War is over.

It had left her in a bad situation, when her backup and authority had suddenly vanished. Her diplomatic immunity meant nothing without her planet and people.

She stood slowly, placing her surroundings. Earth. London alley. She licked her finger and held it up. About 2005-ish, if she was right. She turned her attention back to her Vortex Manipulator, intent on leaving, when she saw it start to smoke.

She tore it off her wrist and threw it away from her body. It sparked weakly then exploded. She sighed resignedly at it and walked away.

2005. Nothing interesting ever happened in 2005. She was going to be so bored here.

~~~~
A/N

I did have this story up previously and took it down because Wattpad was being irritating, but it's back now because I'm writing for it again. Anyway.

This is the Emissary. She is on her eighth regeneration, portrayed by Astrid Berges-Frisbey. Her outfit of choice is a white sleeveless top, gray skinny jeans, a gray leather jacket and brown ankle-high boots. She has a vaguely French accent and dark brown hair she wears pulled away from her face. Her theme is Arwen's Vigil by the Piano Guys.