TABLE OF CONTENTS [MUST READ]

WORK OF FICTION

CSR: Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm is a collection of Dazai Osamu x Nakahara Chuuya stories. Some of it can be considered a one-shot, while the others can be divided into multiple parts. All of the stories within this book are fictional and just a product of the author's gayness. I've posted these stories in archive of our own so if you've read some of them in such site, then nice. The characters are not mine, as always since this is basically a fanfiction, but I really am obsessed with this ship and I'm going to infect you humans with these gay stories. I have no regrets, lol. 

***

Please be guided that this table of gayness, I mean content, will always be updated every time I add a new story here. 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. The Chibi and the Doggy 

Chuuya's been preparing himself for one of the greatest milestones in his life— adopting a puppy! And when he hears a faint bark amidst the sounds of rainfalls falling from the ground, his heart thumps fast. Will his dream finally come true? Will he finally get to have a puppy of his own? One more thing, it's raining so damn hard... if it's really a puppy then...

His eyes brightened in delight and his heart skipped a beat for a second. It is cute little black dog whose fur resembles the brunette suicidal freak that he hates the most... but it's still a dog!

{Dazai turned into a dog and got taken care of by his dog-lover, ex-partner}.

2. Dazaipocalypse

Panting hard, Chuuya sprints as fast as he can while running away from all the terrifying Dazai chasing after him. Hundreds? Thousands? He couldn't count them but whenever he looks around, he sees the damn face of the mackerel that he hates the most... everywhere! It's a million times worse than the zombie apocalypse! It is a nightmare!

{Chuuya wakes up only to see the world coming to an end due to domination and apocalypse— with Dazai's face.}

3. How the hell is this an easy dare!?

"Chuuya, the dare is as clear as the sky. All you have to do is go downstairs, find the tallest man you can set your eyes off, kiss him with tongue until you're breathless, then punch him hard before hiding and going back here. So easy."

See? Again, how the fuck is that easy!?

{Chuuya has to deal with a dare where he needs to kiss the tallest man in the bar with tongue and then punch the man afterwards. What happens next is history.}

4. When The Dead Talks

Chuuya bought a second hand phone only to receive a series of mysterious voice and text messages from an unknown man. Those messages are meant for Odasaku, and with those messages, Chuuya witnesses the sorrow and sincere emptiness from the man on the other line. Who is it? He doesn't know. All he knows is he's slowly caring for that unknown sender and he messed up when he replied one time to the person with the words, "I'm proud of you."

5. Fangs, Love, and Lust

"When I grow up I wanna kiss and marry Dazai-sensei! He's going to be my bride so you better back off because he's mine, do you understand that!?

Dazai thought at first that it is just an unrealistic word being spitted by an energetic vampire kid that he's been teaching. Little did he know that those words mean deeper to Chuuya as the man shows himself after years only to fuck and love the life out of him— rough, delicate, and mind-blowing... enough to make Dazai lose his mind.

6. Even Robots Need Blankets

Chuuya had enough, and when he finds out that Dazai is planning to kill himself, he chooses to finally end the thread of connection with the man and leave to a different life for himself. Messed up as he is, he decided to finally leave Dazai.

Basically Beast Chuuya having the freedom and happiness he deserves.

Upcoming fanfictions...

7. Imprison Me, Detective

8. The Vampire's Revenge

9. The Billionaire's Obsession

10. Operation Mackerel: 10 Ways to Make Dazai Osamu Jealous

NOTE: The following list will be updated as time goes on. Stay tuned!