zero

Welcome to the new and (hopefully) improved version of princess! Just a few disclaimers or whatever:

1. Even though I don't support J.K Rowling's opinions on different minorities or topics, most of the characters and settings do belong to her. This is just a dumb fanfiction for my fellow George stans.

2. This story is a work in progress! I'll try and upload a chapter here and there but as of right now, I don't have any pre-written. If that changes I'll let you know!

3. If you see anything that could trigger someone PLEASE let me know... I just want to share a story idea I had... not make anyone upset. Trigger warnings will always be at the top of the chapter with scene credits.

4. I'm definitely not the first one to do Snapes, daughter. With that being said I got inspired by "MISS SNAPE."

5. This is my first (ish) story on Wattpad! I'd love constructive criticism from any reader. If you read my story, please comment! Most of the reads are me as of right now, and I'd love to see that other people have taken the time to read a chapter! Commenting will hopefully also help our story grow its audience a bit quicker.

6. If something doesn't make sense to you or you see a grammar mistake, please let me know! I would prefer you not be a jerk about it though... I'm still learning.

7. This story was originally a xreader. I've decided to make this story with an oc. I just think y/n is hard because I don't know your personality. It's hard to give a character flaws to grow from when the audience could be so vague.

8. cover by

Astrid Berges-Frisbey as Claudia Prince

"I didn't choose this, Weasley! I guess if you can't understand that you'll just have to continue living your perfect, little, sheltered life

"I didn't choose this, Weasley! I guess if you can't understand that you'll just have to continue living your perfect, little, sheltered life."

Oliver Phelps as George Weasley

"I got your back, Prince. I really do."

Lili Reinhart as Opal Rayenwood