36.

Leaning against the car, the five of you were discussing seriously now. Yuji was jokingly ignoring you because of the comment on his/sukuna's breath but you were talking about the mission now so it wasn't your top priority.
"I think that's it."
"I've been to Yasohachi Bridge, too." Megumi suddenly said, making everyone look at him in disbelief. You couldn't believe what he was saying and you certainly couldn't remember him telling you anything about going to visit it during your time at school together.
"To bungee jump?" Another fist struck the top of Yuji's head and a small 'ow' was heard from him before he started to rub his head where he had been hit.
"It's easy for curses to take root in haunted locations, just like in schools," As Megumi was explaining you rubbed Yuji's head as he began making upset noises due to the force that your best friend had hit him with, "so people from Jujutsu High regularly patrol it."
"I didn't know anything about this?" You say, not recalling any mention of the Bridge in any missions or outings.
"Because you don't listen when Gojo asks or tells you to do something, (Y/n)."
"True, he doesn't deserve my attention."
"That's rich coming from someone who got into a physical fight at one of the transfer student days because Miwa said she liked Gojo more." Megumi replied with a completely straight face, your smile dropped and you cleared your throat while awkwardly scratching the back of your head.
"Wait wait wait what?" Nobara's head was like a spinning top, going from you to Megumi and then back to you with a grin on her face. You mentally face-palmed and took a deep breath, trying to think of a reply but doing so unsuccessfully.
"Anyways, there wasn't anything particularly unusual at the time, though."
"Apart from the fact (Y/n) got into a physical alteration over the blindfolded bandit." Nobara adds with a smirk. You send her a shut-your-pumpkin-looking-headass-up stare and she coughs, lowering her head to hide her broad grin.
"He does look a bit like Mr Clean." Nitta adds, nodding her head slightly with a hand placed thoughtfully under her chin. This was Nobara's last straw as she begins laughing, bending over slightly and nodding while holding her stomach. You bit down on your lower lip to stop yourself from laughing because Nitta was right, if Gojo were to shave his head the resemblance would be uncanny.
"Show some respect to your teacher, you never know when he's listening." Megumi says in a low voice, trying to get some seriousness back into the conversation.
"You can't really show respect to a teacher that has more bodies than curses he's exorcised." You reply, making Nobara (who was trying to calm down) laugh harder and causing Nitta to start as well. Yuji's mouth opened a little in shock due to what you had just said but you could tell he wanted to laugh too but was going to refrain because Megumi wasn't impressed.

Yuji let out a small cough after a while to try and get back our attention to Megumi who was now standing there with his hands by his side and a bored look on his face. You thought he would've wanted to get in on the Gojo-slander but apparently he was really serious about this so you stood up from where you were leaning on the car and tried to get everyone to calm down as well.
"It might be famous but it's still used as a normal bridge." Fushiguro continued once everyone looked fairly composed again.
"We still have to go and check it out though." You say, making eye contact with him.
"I agree." Nitta adds before we hear Mr Takeda call out from behind Megumi,

"Sorry, I was curious about something." He was talking only to Megumi this time so he turned around to face the faculty member.
"What is it?"
"Tsukimi took awfully good care of you when you were in school. Is she doing well?" The innocently asked question made your blood freeze, Megumi on the other hand didn't react- replying with a monotonous 'yes'. Yuji became instantly curious and asked him who she was, in your head you were begging him to leave the subject alone, knowing how painful it was for him.
"My older sister." He replies with a sigh, closing his eyes for a brief moment to recompose himself this time.
"What?! You tell us too little about yourself!" Nobara exclaims, placing a firm hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah, that's right!" Yuji's little pout doesn't phase Megumi. You change the subject and talk about how they never really talk that much about themselves either so that he could have some space to breathe a little. They luckily turn their attention to you and start semi-arguing the fact that you both never really asked them anything specific, Yuji emphasising in particular the fact that he would tell you anything if you asked and then continuing to whine about the fact you hardly ever showed any interest in his past.