30.

"Gojo-sensei?" You said, approaching him from behind in a cautious matter. You had just finished training but you mind had been distracted the whole time.
"Yes (Y/n)! How can I help you?" He spoke enthusiastically, he seemed to have a spring in his step today and you wondered why that was.
"I-I just wanted to know what you said to the principal." You admitted, lowering your head a little so that your gaze was fixed to the floor.

Gojo thought back to the conversation he had with the principal the day before and smirked a little.

"Don't you think you were a little too harsh on her today?" Gojo said, walking into Principal Yaga's office confidently. The principals gaze snapped up at the sound of his voice and he narrowed his eyes menacingly, as if to indicate to the 28 year old teacher to mind his own business.
"She's my daughter, I decide how to treat her." Yaga replied angrily, turning his gaze towards the cursed corpses that he had finished.
"I can't allow you to treat her like that, so if you dare call her names like that again- you'll have me to deal with." Gojo said with the most venomous tone Yaga had ever heard him use. The principal blinked, not aware completely of the wrongdoings he'd committed.
"Leave my office at one Satoru." Yaga replied with the same angry tone as before.
"You've been warned, don't mess with my students." Gojo snapped, turning around and walking out of the office, leaving behind a very agitated Yaga Masamichi.

"Oh I just told him to watch his words." Gojo replied, turning to face you as he revelled in the  memory of your agitated father.

Sighing, you nodded and walked back to where the second years were standing. They were talking with the first years about something trivial and all of them, including Itadori, looked concerned. You tugged at Yuji's sleeve and he turned around, wrapping his arm around your shoulder protectively. He could see you had other things on your mind so he bopped your nose to try and bring you back to reality. You shuddered and turned to face him with a pissed off expression.

Maki was looking at you both with a cheeky smirk on her face, "Cute." She muttered to herself before going back to talking with Panda and Inumaki about the mission they'd recently been assigned.

Yuji on the other hand had all his attention on you, he was now completely focused on talking with you. "So what were you thinking so hard about?" He asked you, cocking his head to the side.
"Gojo talked to the principal, I tried to get him to tell me what happened but he was rather vague about it." You said truthfully, leaning your head on his shoulder as you were exhausted from training all day.
"I'm sure Gojo was tough on him." Yuji replied with a cheesy grin. You nodded and gave him a small smile.

"(Y/n) are you ready for our next mission?" Nobara asked excitedly, ignoring how affectionate you were being with Yuji. You immediately lifted your head and looked at her with excited eyes.
"We have a new mission?!" You replied with an excited smile, she nodded and grabbed your hands.
"Look I'll show you the new trick I learnt with my hammer."She said, pulling you away from Itadori. Leaving him and Megumi alone.

It had been very awkward between the two boys recently but Yuji hadn't noticed, his head was too in the clouds to realise how uncomfortably Megumi was around him. "Fushiguro can you summon your demon dog, pleaseeeee." Itadori begged, doing his puppy eyes at Megumi hoping that he would comply.
"Don't be an idiot." Megumi replied, shoving Itadori's head away from his.

You on the other hand we're currently fighting Nobara, it was nothing aggressive you just both wanted to fight each other for fun- plus Nobara wanted to show you her new trick and she needed to engage in combat to show you.
"Alright now I need you to summon a cursed spirit." She said, panting as you broke away from the fight. Your eyes widened like saucers and you shook your head.
"I can't do that Nobara, I can't control it yet."
"Come on surely you can summon one." She said, taking a step in your direction, you shook your head.
"No-"
"Just one!" She was beginning to raise her voice, completely confident in herself.
"Nobara I can't-"
"Come on!!!" She pleaded, you flickered your gaze away from her as to not make eye contact.
"Nobara please stop." You said defeatedly, turning around.
"Why are you being like this (Y/n), I know you can do this!" She said angrily now, you knew her words were encouraging but fear ran through your blood.