18.

You walked away from Yuji's room with a hurt look on your face, you knew he was in his room- in fact you could hear him breathing from the other side of the door because you had pressed your ear against it. You were glad no one had seen because otherwise that would've been very embarrassing, nevertheless your glumness was interrupted by Nobara who was now dressed in comfy clothes holding pizza's in her hands. "(Y/n)!" She exclaimed, not hugging you because of the food that was in her hands. 
"Hey Nobara, sorry for the fright earlier, I heard it shocked quite a few people."
"Don't worry about it, come into Megumi's room, we're eating pizza. If you can grab these," She said, passing me the pizza boxes, "I'll go get Yuji." She finished with a smile on her face. You nodded and walked into Megumi's room. He was sat on the bed comfortably and you grabbed a chair, sitting beside the bed. 

"You know you can sit on the bed as well." Megumi said, looking down at you, you thanked him but declined, placing the pizza boxes on the bed instead. The sun was streaming  through his window, illuminating the whole room. It had been a while since you had been in his room but you felt at home. 
There was a small knock at the door and Nobara walked in with Yuji who had a smile on his face, when he saw you though he didn't stop smiling, but his eyes changed- you noticed straight away that he was uncomfortable with you being here but you were too stubborn to leave. 

Yuji grabbed a chair and pulled it up on the other side of Megumi's bed, not daring to make eye contact with you after what had just happened between you two. Nobara on the other hand decided she would take a seat on your lap, which made you chuckle and jokingly shoved her off. "Hey!" She exclaimed, letting out a small laugh before sitting back on your lap. You started happily joking around with her, not noticing the looks Yuji kept giving you. 

He wanted to be the one joking with you, but you had pushed him away. That one childish reason was now the reason why he wasn't even talking to you. Instead he started talking to Megumi. 

"When did you start getting along with that gorilla Yuji." Nobara asked, interrupting your conversation  that you were having with her to try and unify the group so that you were all talking together. You knew that she was reffering to Todo when she said gorilla and you let out a small chuckle, making Megumi smile a little as well before returning to his stoic face. He was now happily munching on his pizza slice quietly. Nobara on the other hand had sensed the tension and was going to talk to you alone later, she just had to pinpoint the right moment to do it. 
"Well...we got along, but like I remember what happened, but I wasn't exactly myself then..."
"What, were you drunk?"
"You believe I could've been drinking liquor in that situation? I'm shocked. But I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt Fushiguro, you're able to eat pizza now too." You glanced up at Megumi with a raised eyebrow. 
"You were hurt Megumi? Why didn't you tell me?" You asked curiously, slightly taken aback at the fact he hadn't told you anything. 
"I-I just didn't want you to worry." He replied, trying to act like it was nothing. You scoffed and took a bite out of the pizza slice, "But come on seriously, you could've brought something easier to digest." 
"No complaining." Nobara said, happily eating her pizza with a content expression. 

"Itadori, you've grown stronger." You said as Yuji was about to take a bite out of the slice he was currently bringing up to his mouth, he then pretended as if he hadn't heard you and continued eating, this made you angry at the fact that he was now ignoring you after having made you feel the way you had during that kiss you had shared, "So I'm going to become stronger, I'll surpass you in no time." There was still no response from him, instead he looked at Nobara and started a conversation with her. 

You got up to your feet and left the room, ignoring the calls from Nobara and Megumi telling you to come back. Why did you feel so hurt at the fact he was ignoring you now? Weren't you used to people ignoring you after the years you'd spent with your father? Yuji was different though, he'd always give you his full attention and now that he wasn't you were so utterly confused that you felt sad.