.7.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM SUCH AS CUTTING ON WRISTS. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU OR YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE DONT READ THIS. SKIP IT. PLEASE.

He couldn't tell Harry. He couldn't be so pathetic as to tell him the dumb reason he'd caused him so much pain and harm. Harry hates his guts. If Louis was in Harry's situation, he would too. It's not easy to let some bully back into your life like he hasn't done anything.

Louis was having a crisis. Should he risk telling Harry the reason for all this, and maybe becoming his friend? Or should he just stay quiet and not embarrass himself? It was all so dumb. The whole situation. He shouldn't have bandwagoned 4 years ago. He shouldn't have kept on. He shouldn't have been that ignorant. He shouldn't have believed what his dad told him. He should have listened to his mom.

All these should have, could have, would haves left him sliding down to the floor against his door, hands running through his hair, and tear stained cheeks. "Louuuu, are you alright?" Lottie asked. Knocking on the door rhythmically. "I-I'm fine." Louis lied, letting out a quiet sob. "That's not how someone who's 'fine' sounds." Lottie chuckled, continuing to knock on the door. "It sure is." Louis said back. "Open the door if you're so fine." Lottie said, worry slowly lacing her voice. "No, I-I'm really fine. G-go do th-things. I'm o-okay." Louis said, trying to make it sound like he was smiling. "Well, I can't kick the door down, so I'm gonna have to believe you. Don't you dare pick up that blade. You got it?" Lottie stated firmly. "I won't. I told you.. I-I'm past that."

Louis knew damn well he wasn't past shit. He felt like such a bad person for lying as he sawed at his wrist, the blood slowly pouring onto his bathroom floor. Small whimpers escaped his lips as the cold metal tore through his skin. He needed to stop. He wanted to stop. This was the only way to release all the pressure and stress and hate he had for himself, even if it was a tiny relief. Even if it was temporary. Even if it hurt really, really bad. He got up from the floor, wiping the blood with a tissue and washed all the cuts, bandaging them. He put his blade in his bottom drawer and pulled on his hoodie. He walked out the bathroom and rubbed his eyes, opening his door. He checked his phone and the time read 9:47, almost 10.

    10 was when CamwhoreCurly streamed. CamwhoreCurly was the only one who could get Louis hard at this point. Not his "girlfriend" Eleanor, or some straight porn. Only CamwhoreCurly. The webcam model streamed every night at 10pm for 30 minutes to an hour. Last night, it was very heated. He pulled out new toys that people had sent him, edged himself until he screamed, and came like 4 or 5 times. It was wild.

But this time, when Louis went to go watch, all there was was a neat paragraph.

hey guys. I'm sorry to say that there will be no stream tonight due to some things that have come up :/ I'm sorry to everyone that I've disappointed, and I don't know if there will be a stream tomorrow. Please forgive me. I hope you all have a nice night :)

Even better. He wasn't streaming today. Louis scrolled through the comments.

we❤️Curly: it's alright! Take as long as you need.

CurlyFan: I hope you're okay 💔

Alex_X11: is this supposed to be an apology? wtf.

Louis decided to ignore the last comment he read and shut his computer. What a bum day, at least he got to spend a lot of it with Harry. Harry might be hella pissed at him right now, but he spend a good part of his day where he wasn't totally shutting him out. Louis heard a knock on his door as he scrambled to stand from his bed. He opened the door to see Lottie with cookies. "Uhm, There's popcorn downstairs. I was wondering if you'd like to watch Alice in Wonderland with me? You know the live action one with Johnny Depp." Lottie asked cautiously, not wanting Louis to blow up or blow her off. "Yea I'm good with that. Did you make these yourself?" Louis asked, taking a cookie as he began walking downstairs with Lottie. "Yeah, from scratch. Mom's old recipe." Lottie stated. "I miss her so much sometimes." Louis sat down on the couch. Lottie sat down beside him. "Me too, Lou. Me too."

...
HEEEELLLLOOOOO it's your author BLU. okay so it wasn't really a filler. we learn some things about Louis that we didn't know before. as always if you have any constructive criticism, feel free to dm me<333 byyyeeee