.5.

Once they finally got back to Harry's place, Louis opened the car door for Harry and continued to carry him bridal style with Harry's book bag on Louis back. It was a very big house in a rich kid neighborhood. He managed to ring the door bell. A few seconds later a woman came to the door. Anne. She opened the door and found the boy in Louis arms. Passed out sleeping. "Oh my baby!!" She said, hugging Harry but not taking him out of Louis arms. "Come in, bring him upstairs to his room." Anne said, patting behind Louis back and ushering him inside. She closed the door behind them. Anne led them to Harry's room. Louis placed Harry on his messy bed. "Who did this to him?? Louis, his usual bully, doesn't mess him up this bad."

    Then it finally clicked. Anne didn't know Louis was Louis. He wasn't gonna keep it from her because that would be stupid. "I'm Louis." He said. Anne looked back at the boy in complete and utter shock. "But you... why did you- you hate him?? Then why did you-??" Her minds clouded her brain and her mouth didn't know what to say. "Ma'am, let me explain." Louis said. "Leave Harry. I'll fix us some tea and you can explain down there." Anne said, walking out the door. Louis had to fast walk to keep up with the speedy woman. They walked down some stairs, turned a few hallways and there they were, in the kitchen. Like teleportation. "Explain." Anne said, putting the kettle on the stove. "I don't hate your son. If anything, I hate the bastard who did this to him. Yes. I have bullied Harry, but never this far. I'd never  leave him bleeding like that, I know Harry is fragile. The name of the kid who did this is Andy Cohen. Everyone is scared of him because he. Is. Merciless." Louis explained. Anne just hummed in response and coni tied making the tea. "I got him away from Harry before he could do any more damage."

    "So then, are you friends with this Andy...?" Anne asked. "Well.. it's complicated. I'm a footie player and he's a footie player. It's kind of like a reputation I uphold at school. It's the same reason I bully your son, as much as I hate doing it." Louis admitted. Louis was just scared. "You feel like you have to uphold that reputation, don't you?" Anne guessed. Louis was surprised on how accurate she was. "Yes ma'am. That's why I'm rude to Harry and friends with douchebags like Andy."

    Anne poured him a cup of tea and pushed the milk and sugar cubes towards him. He thanked her as she sighed. "So, what I've heard from Harry is, that almost everyday after school, you beat him up, and then he walks home. Does anyone see you beat him up?" Anne asked. "No, its after school in this one hallway." "Then stop beating him up if no one can see you." Anne simply said, sipping her tea like the queen she was. Louis sighed. "People ask me about what I did to him the next day." "Lie" "I can't lie." Louis said, which was a half truth. "Well, you've sure made everyone believe that you hate Harry and all other gay people when you are gay." Anne commented. Louis was taken aback. "I didn't tell you I was gay." Louis said, breaking a sweat. "I'm not stupid." She chuckled, leaning against the bar counter that Louis was seated at. "You think other people have noticed?"

"Only the ones with gay sons." Harry's mom joked. Louis untensed a little. Imagine if everyone in school already knew that he was gay, and he was holding this persona for no reason. He was putting Harry through so much pain, for no reason. He was in the closet, for no reason. Imagine everyone hated him and treated him like how they do Harry. Everyone was just waiting for him to notice. But maybe he could finally be Harry's friend. Anne noticed Louis was long in his thoughts so she quickly slipped away down the hallway to grab the first aid kit. "How about you go up to Harry's room and tend to his injuries?" She said, hiding his mischievous grin. Louis looked at her oblivious and nodded.

He was handing the med kit and sent upstairs. He didn't know what room was Harry's but he felt like he shouldn't just be roaming around the halls. Once he was upstairs, he took a left and opened every door, hoping to see the boys room. He opened the door to two bathroom, a wash room, a pantry, yes a whole room, and three guest bedrooms. He was about to open another door when a female voice interrupted him. "Hey, who the fuck are you??" The voice asked before he could open the door. Louis turned to see her, she looked like a female version of Harry. She was awfully pretty. "You're that Louis kid, aren't you? I'd like to see you try and beat me up." Gemma said, walking towards him while rolling up her sleeves. Louis backed away as she got closer. "It's fine." They both heard a voice croak. Harry. "Huh?" Gemma asked, dumbfounded. She rushed to him. "Are you alright?? Did he do this to you?!" Gemma asked, pointing to Louis. "No, he actually helped me and brought me home." Harry said, drowsily. All this fighting probably woke him up. "Oh." The girl said dumbly. "Now if you'd move out the way because judging by the object in his hands, he's my inexperienced doctor." Harry said, grabbing Louis arm and leading him into the room beside the one Louis was about to open.

...
HELLLLOOOOO it's your author BLU. how did you like this chapter??? even more happened!!! what do you think will take place in the next chapter??? probably will be a filler bcs I feel like too much is happening too fast :/ as always, if you have any constructive criticism, feel free to dm me <333 byyyyeeee