.4.

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND BRUISING.

    It was after school, where Harry's usual beating took place. Harry was hoping Louis didn't give him any black eyes so he didn't have to wear a shit ton of make up for his stream the next night. Or maybe, he could just run to his house, the whole way there.

When I turned the corner, it wasn't Louis waiting for him, it was Andy. He didn't even know Andy. All he knew was that Andy was one of the worst of the bullies, he didn't just bully me, he bullied everyone. No one asks him out because they're scared. No one is his friend because they're scared. Harry should be petrified. And he was. He tried to run, boy did he try, but Andy grabbed him by the collar. "The fuck do you think you're goin?" Andy said harshly, flinging Harry small frame against the wall. "Where's Louis?" Harry asked. "Why do you wanna know? You got a crush on him or something?" Andy spat and kicked Harry in the stomach.

    "Answer me, fag." He said, pulling Harry up my the collar and landing a good sucker punch. That was gonna leave a bruise. "No." Is all Harry simply said. Andy dropped him and continued to kick him. Most of them landed in his stomach and sides but one landed right in his nose.

    After what felt like 30 minutes of non stop pain they heard a voice. The beating Harry received from Louis weren't even half as bad as these. "Andy? They're looking for..." Harry knew that voice. It was slightly high pitched but still deep and angelic. It was Louis. Like he was going to be much help. "What the fuck is going on?" Louis said. Harry turned his beaten up face to him, it was hard to see through the black eye on his left, but he could see Louis worried look. Worried?? Why the hell would he be worried?? "Is that... Harry?" He said, looked at Harry side ways. He tried to say a sassy comment but it just send a wave of pain through his lips which were busted. "Dude, what the hell?!" Louis said, pushing Andy. "What? Isn't this what you do everyday?!" Andy said back, looking at the boy on the ground with laughter. "Not this bad, the dudes not made of titanium, you're gonna kill him." Louis said, standing right in from Harry. "Why does it matter to you?" Andy asked. "You really wanna kill him after he hasn't done shit to you?!" "He's a homo!" Andy retaliated. "Go." Is all that was heard from Louis. "What?" Andy asked, squinting his eyes at Louis. "I said fucking go, you ass hat!!" He yelled.

And with that, Andy scrambled away. No one has ever heard Louis yell like that. He bend down close to ground where beaten up Harry lay on the ground. "You alright?" Louis asked. Harry would dare try to speak, so he just got his hand and pointed to his face with his index finger. Louis grimaced. "He's such an Asshole." Louis said under his breath. Louis studied Harry's injuries. He had tear stains from crying running down his cheeks, from his eyes to his chin. Wait... his eyes. Harry glasses laid broken about a few feet away. His eyes... they weren't that unnatural color. They weren't blue at all. They were green. A forest, jade green, darkened with pain at the moment. It all seemed all too familiar. It scared Louis.

"Louis?" Harry managed to croak out. Louis pulled out his phone and texted Niall and Zayn's group chat.

The Really Handsome Gay Lads (and Niall)

Louis: guys, Andy beat up Harry. Bad.

Zayn: is he alright?! breathing?!

Niall: what he said.

Louis: yea, he's got really bad bruises, a busted lip, and a bruised rip. I know how frail Harry is, so I know when to stop, but Andy looks like he was just kicking and punching just to do it.

Niall: poor guy, he doesn't deserve this shit.

Zayn:agreed

Louis: just tell captain I won't be coming back to practice. Make up an excuse for me please??

Niall: got it

Zayn: leave it to me Niall

Niall: SHUT UP I CAN LIE

Zayn: AND IM STRAIGHT

Niall: 🙄🙄

Louis chuckled and put his phone away. Harry finally managed to move his lips. "What? Are you laughing about how bad your friend fucked me up?" Harry asked, rolling his eyes. He might have been bruise but his sass wasn't. "Far from. Look, I'm gonna take you home." Louis said. Harry shook his head and regretted it because he got an even worse head ache. "What do you want me to do? Leave you here to rot in your own blood?" Louis joked. "I'll walk." Harry said, struggling to get up. Louis moved back. Harry stood for 2.3 seconds and immediately fell over. Thank god it was forwards, into Louis arms. "You can't even stand, I don't think you can walk." Louis chuckled. Harry flushed. "Get on my back." Louis said. "Hell no, you're not piggy back riding me (😏) to your car." Harry (jimmy) protested, trying to back away from Louis arms. "Come on, Harry, you're hurt, stop being so stubborn." Louis said, getting a little frustrated. Harry just shook his head, which erupted in pain. Louis had had enough. He put one hand behind the small of the boys back and the other one behind his knees as he, quite literally, swept him off of his feet. "Put me down!" Harry slurred, throwing his tiny fists into Louis chest. "Not till we get to my car."

...
HELLLLLOOOOOOO it's your author BLU. so many posts and hella juicy!! so much happened in this chapter? tell me, is it too early to get into drama or just on time??? If you have any constructive criticism, please feel from to dm me <333 byeeee