.2.

The bus finally came to it's finally halt, in front of the school. Hardy quickly almost sprinted into the school, wanting to get to the bathroom and wash this gunk out his hair. Luckily, none of Louis goons nor Louis were following him, right?

Fortunately, the gum landed on the side, so Harry could see it clearly. He put his bag down and turned on the sink, pushing down the little knob. He hated school bathrooms, especially the sinks, he would push the knob down and the water would only flow for like 15 seconds.

Harry got a handful of the water and put it on the wad of gum. He reached down into his bag and got out a comb, getting the piece out little by little. "You might just have to cut it off." He heard Liam say behind him. Harry jumped and turned around to face the boy, his worried expression turning into relief. "Louis and them gave you trouble this morning?" Liam asked. "I have a wad of gum in my hair, no they treated me just the same." Harry said in a 'duh' tone. Liam smiled and rolled his eyes. "Then you won't be happy I brought one of his friends with me." Just like that Zayn turned the bathroom corner. "What the hell." Harry said, more towards Liam. "He's my friend, he's not gonna hurt you." Liam said. That didn't make Harry feel any better. He was still friends with Louis, he still bullied him each morning, just like he has for many years.

"I don't give a shit, I don't want a bully near me." Harry shrugged it off, scowling, turning back towards the mirror and combing his hair. He heard one of the boys behind him sigh. "Look, what I did was wrong, really wrong. But I've never hit you, ever, those leave bruises and scars in a persons heart and not just body. Man... I don't hurt people, I bully sometimes but I never go far. Please forgive me." Zayn said behind Harry. He most definitely didn't have a way with words, maybe even failing English class, but Harry couldn't just deny the apology. He turned around. "I guess I forgive you. Now can one of you please help me pull this to the end of my hair, so I only have to cut a little bit off?" Harry chuckled. Both boys rushed over to him. They managed to comb the gum down to the end of a few strands of hair, which they cut off. At the end, he had fully curly hair (the picture at the beginning of the chapter). "Why do you straighten your hair you look way better with curly!" Zayn said. Harry and Liam looked at each other knowingly, the back at Zayn. "Uh- I- I guess it's just easier." Harry lied, a bad lie too. Zayn looked at him surprised. "No it isn't! I bet you use 3 tons of gel, that has to cost a lot." Zayn said, exaggerating his words. Harry let out a forced chuckle. "We better head to class before we get even more late." Liam said.

    We all agreed and started heading out the bathroom. We soon saw Louis. "What the fuck, Zayn, we were looking for you!! And why are you with the fag and his boy friend?" He said, chuckling. Harry rolled his eyes. He'd used the same homophobic slur, could he not think of anything else?? Cmon, spice it up or something!! "I'm not his boyfriend, douchebag." Liam spat. Louis chuckled. "Oh sorry, my mistake." He pretended to look sorry. "Cmon, can we just get to class?" Zayn said, a grimace clear on his face. "And look hella stupid being hella late with these fags?? Hell fuckin no." Louis said. "He keeps saying 'hella', dumbass really can't think of anything else." Harry thought to himself, chuckling out loud. All eyes were brought to him. "Shit" he thought. "What's so funny? Huh.. something different about you." Louis said, looking Harry straight in the eyes. He's just noticing??

"You've got.... Curly.... What the fuck?" Louis sputtered out. "Yeah, I've got curly hair." Harry said, rolling his eyes once again. Louis looked away. Harry looked at him in confusion. Why did he look away? Did Harry manage to look even uglier to him? "You good man?" Zayn said. Liam and Harry just looked at each other, then back at Louis. "You look like the same fucking freak I always bully." Louis said, still not looking at Harry. "Finally something different!!" Harry thought. It still hurt when Harry was insulted, but not really. Not as much as it did when he was younger. "We better retreat back to the bathroom before someone sees us just messing around out here and snitches." Liam suggested. "Hell no, you just want me in that bathroom with you." Louis said, scrunching up his face. "Don't flatter yourself." Harry mumbled under his breath.

...
HELLLLOOOOOO, It's your author, BLU. how did you guys like todays chapter? it's really just a filler until something juicy happens >:))) if you guys have any suggestion or constructive comments or thoughts please feel free to dm me :))) bye byeeee