Author's Note

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well. I have an announcement!

I've published a new story! It's called Mission: SAD

Here a preview

Chapter 1: You Can Do This

It was somewhere near 1 am. It was dark and I was so tired. I was still figuring out how I was supposed to go about this plan. I was nervous but I had to this. I need to start my adventure tomorrow, so I went to my room to sleep.

 I passed another room but went back to it and opened the door. I walked in. I hadn't gone in this room since it happened. I saw her favorite novel on his study table. I remember I gave it to her as a gift. She always did love reading. Ha. Nerd. I picked it up and opened it. Her name was written on the first page with her handwriting. 

God I miss her so much.

I wish I could've done something that day to save her. But I was frozen with shock. And now she got taken away. 

And I had to bring her back.

It is, after all, my fault.

I went to my room and went to the bathroom. I washed my face. I stared into the mirror and stared straight into my reflection's eyes. My hazel eyes looked back at me. I scratched my long bunny ears and pushed my long dark hair off my shoulders. I hadn't talked to anyone in a week. Since she was taken. 

I went to my bed and quickly got under the covers. I kept thinking over and over about tomorrow. It would be quite the adventure.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.