17. Bad memories.

Tommy pov

-------------------------------------------

I stood in the hallway quietly as Tubbo and Ranboo held each other in their embrace. I crossed my arms letting out a half-hearted huff. I decided to walk over finally once I figured that Tubbo was done with his sneak attack plan on Ranboo.

" Alright, alright. I'm hungry."

I said using my arms to break them apart in the most dramatic way possible.

I crossed my arms again, closer to my chest this time as I looked up at Ranboo then down at Tubbo. I watched as they looked at eachother and let a giggle slip past their mouths almost at the same exact time.

" What's so funny?"

I said to the two in an annoyed tone trying to express that I was starving and needed food or else I was going to totally die.

" Nothing, nothing. You're just being a bit dramatic like we're going to starve you and you'll die."

Tubbo replied as giggles interlaced his words.
I rolled my eyes at the brunette crossing my arms closer to my chest if that was even possible. I let out a small huff and rolled my eyes once more before walking off back into the
small and now familiar hallway.

" I'll be in my room getting ready for the day! I'll be out in a few!"

I shouted to the two hybrids as I left the kitchen with no evidence of me. I stretched my arms out in front of me as I walked the very short distance to my room, which is only a few feet really. Probably only around six or seven feet honestly. I stood in front of my bedroom door for a couple seconds before reaching out to a golden doorknob. It looked slightly beat up intentionally, like that was the theme.

I wrapped my fingers around it, a brief moment of coldness from it soaking into my finger tips and making shiver for only a second before turning it and pushing the door open. I stepped into my room. It was lit up by sunlight, but something felt wrong to me. I closed the door behind me, the door making a small clicking sound. I carefully leane against the hard door holding my head in my hands as the sir felt like it kept getting heavier and heavier by the second.

Oh my god what the shit was happening.

I slowly slid down the door, eventually sitting on the ground holding my head in my hands as a repeated sharp pain kept shooting through my head.

" Fuck, fuck, fuck.."

I continued to curse under my breath.

I looked around the room, feeling dizzy like the room was spinning.

What the fuck was happeneing to me?

I took in a shaky breath as my surroundings soon became a blur. I looked down at my hand exhaling and inhaling carefully. My hand was slowly a blur to me till it all faded to black as I felt my strength fade from my body.

Oh my god.

What the fuck..

Hello?