16. Sleepyheads

Ranboo Pov

꧁-----------------------------------------------꧂

I woke up to the feeling of sunshine hitting the left side of my face. The warm touch of the sun. This was always my favorite part of waking up.. Except.. The position I was in felt extremely uncomfortable . I didn't typically feel uncomfortable waking up though, so why did I now? I slowly fluttered my eyes open. My vision was blurry, but soon returned normal.

I took a minute to take in my surroundings before finally recognizing them. I was in the living room. Right. I must have fallen asleep on the couch last night after Tubbo and Tommy did. I opened my mouth slightly, having a yawn slip from me, along with a short enderman sound following it.

I turned my head carefully to see what position I had ended up sleeping in.

As I checked to see how I might have ended up in the comfortable position I was in, I felt movement against me. Specifically around my torso. I paused for a moment and shifted my attention to the movement I had felt. Of course. Just as I suspected. About a foot shorter than me.

Short, brown, fluffy hair. It was Tubbo. He was curled up to me, with his arms wrapped around my torso, his face against my chest and his bangs brushed out of his eyes so I could see them. I smiled down at the short brown haired boy as I brushed his bangs out of his face just a tad more. I admired him for only a moment more before finally discovering the position I had been sleeping in.

I was simply laying down, though with how tall I was and how long my legs were hanging past the arm of the couch. Now.. where was Tommy? I recall him falling asleep on the couch with Tubbo. My eyes scanned the room for a moment, then I looked to the ground. Well, I found him for sure.

The blonde was sound asleep on the ground in front of the couch, I could barely sleep on the couch without being uncomfortable, so how in the world could Tommy sleep on the floor and be comfortable? He's definitely an interesting fella.

I turned back to Tubbo and slowly tried getting out of his gentle grasp, but was met with failure as the shorter boy tightened his grasp around me. I stopped my movement knowing there would be no way of me getting out of the others grasp without waking him up now. I let out a small sigh now wanting to wake up the other, but knew he had to wake up the other, but knew he had to wake up sooner or later. I carefully moved my hand to Tubbo's cheek then to his hair. I gently intertwined my fingers in his silky soft brown hair then started to give him head scratches.

After a couple minutes Tubbo started to move around a little bit, leaning into what was probably a familiar touch to him.

" Beeeeee, wake up, sleepy head, "

Tubbo said as he glanced up at me with his ocean blue eyes.

I chuckled quietly at him with a small smile.

" You should really show your eyes more often, dear."

I suggested before Tubbo shoved his hand in my face, making me laugh.

" Dream on."

Tubbo said as he curled closer to me.

I ruffled the other boy's hair gently before patting the top of his head.

I moved around trying to get in a more comfortable position than what I was in now. I stretched my arms out, yawning then wrapping my arms around the shorter boy.

" Is Tommy still sleeping or is he up?"

The brown haired boy asked as he looked up at me.

I carefully brushed the other boys bangs out of his face before answering.