'Borrowing' a couple people

Hunter was about to run out of the owl house when ring of light surrounded the five (eda, king, luz ,hunter, and Flapjack). The light sent them to a forest theme theater.

"Where are we?" Luz asked. she noticed there were other people in the what guest was a room.

Luz saw that not only those that were in
The owl house. She saw her 2 friends Willow & Gus. Her girlfriend Amity, the Blight twins, principle bump.

Raine, Darius and Eberwolf were trying to calm Hunter down. 

Everyone talked over each other when an arrow shot above everyone's head. Everyone turned their to a girl holding a bow in the trees.

The girl looked human, she had long braided brown hair with teal streaks wearing a huntress dress and cloak.  The only thing that kept everyone's attention on was her blue and green reptilian eyes, fangs and from the waist down was a snake tail.

"Okay, okay calm down everyone," she commanded both sweetly and coldly," I'm your scaly hostess, Andrea or Rea for short. But any nickname works I don't care."

"Why are we here? Does our magic still work? And what are you?" Gus shot one question after another. 

"I am a Naga half snake half human with powers. Yes your magic does still work but under my control. And you will be watching your lives from the past ‐ the future."

"Okay I have one more person I need to bring in." In a puff of smoke Luz's mom Camila. "Qué está pasando?" Camila asked before hugging Luz.

"I'm not going through this again just take your seats," I sighed snapping my fingers causing bean bag chairs to appear," Camila, Eda and Lilith you 3 sit behind the Blight trio, King and Luz. Principal Bump behind Willow & Gus. Coven heads behind Hunter."
Everyone got into their assigned seats.

"Now let the show begin," she announced clapping her hands.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seating arrangement (back to front):

Lilith/Camila/Eda/Raine/Darius/Bump

   Edric/King/Eberwolf/Hunter/Emira

               Amity/Luz/Willow/Gus

-------------------------------------------------------

 Hey everyone Thanks for checking out my very first fanfiction I always love reaction fanfics.