28

Make sure y'all go read the last chapter!

Omniscient

The house was quiet currently. It was the next morning, barely even 8 AM. Beyoncé was the only one up but still hadn't made it out of the bed. Honestly, she didn't want to wake up. She knew she would have to deal with things that she really didn't want to.

Of course she had Onika to help her but this was her house, the one that May was staying at and the one that Solange would and comes to whenever she wants too.

When she felt a hand on her chest, she opened her eyes to see her girlfriend crawling up on the bed. "Bey?" She knew Beyoncé was up just by the way her chest was moving. "Hm?"

"Wake up please." She demanded, softly. She had fallen asleep with Maylean, not on purpose but after her crying session, she fell asleep, with Onika still holding her.

They didn't talk at all.

Bey sat up, pulling Onika to straddle her lap. "Good morning baby." She closed her eyes again.

"Morning." She smiled, bringing her hands up to open Beyonces mouth, popping a mint in it. "Wha-" Beyoncé cut herself off when she saw her pulling off her shirt and her breast on full display.

Onikas lips opened before her tongue invaded Beys mouth. She dominated the kiss and the dom definitely didn't mind.

"Mm." Bey deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around her girlfriends waist. The fact that her stomach was definitely growing made her even more attractive to Bey.

They could feel the mint swapping from each other's mouth. Onika pulled away, she felt high off lust and you could see it all in her face. "What's the matter with you?" The now awake woman asked.

"So horny." She sighed out, guiding Beys hand to her thong. She flat palmed her hand, letting Beyoncé feel all the wetness just from the outside of the fabric.

Beyoncé chuckled, tugging the panties until it tore. It was very thin. "I'm not even mad." She wasn't. She wanted, needed to be touched. She didn't even know what made her like this, this early.

Onika slightly slumped when she felt fingers rubbing her clit. Her vagina was literally throbbing.

"Damn Nika." Beyoncé was fascinated. The way she felt towards this woman was beyond normal.

Onikas breathing was started to pick up. She held Beys wrist, pulling her hand away. "Fuck me. I'm serious." She yanked Beys shorts under her butt.

"Ok." She smiled. When she felt Onika around her, she couldn't help but sigh.

Almost immediately Onika started moving her hips, bringing her lip into her mouth. This felt so good already.

Her hands rested on Beys shoulder. The feeling of Beyoncé stretching her out was intense and she was struggling to keep herself up because it was hurting so good. Her ass grinds against Beyonces mid area, quietly moaning before she was pulled into a heated kiss.