20

Onika

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Onika

I'm about to start never speaking again. Every time I speak good on Beyoncé she always does something that makes me take a few steps back. I have no idea what her problem is but she needs to fix herself.

She was yanking on me so hard my shoulder now hurts and I was already sore. Beyoncé doesn't know what she wants and now that there is a baby in this I'm not going to sit here and deal with it.

Most of the day, I just slept. I woke up late and decided to cook something for me to eat but my phone went off.

May- are you okay?

Aww, she can be nice.

I'm fine sis.

May- Can I come over?

-Yeah I'll cook.

May-You just came from the hospital, relax.

-Fine. Come over and bring Solo if she wants to come. Please don't come with Beyoncé.

May- She is not even here.

Probably out with another bitch. She's so sad.

I still ended up cooking for us all, which got my head off things.

Hearing loud bangs from my front door made me jump before putting the stove low and going to open it.

Meek stood outside with his hands in his coat pockets. "Why are you banging on my door like that?" I asked and he just looked at me before pushing me aside to come in.

"So you really blocked me?" He asked with a disappointed tone which just made me sigh. Why did everybody choose to have me stressed this week?

"Meek I had to," I spoke and he just shook his head.

"I don't even know why I'm here tryna talk to you. I shouldn't give a fuck about you at all." He wiped his hand down his face. "I was there for you for so long while all she did was hurt you! Now she comes back around and it's fuck me?" I believe this was a rhetorical question, so I didn't answer.

"You're so fucking dumb." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I'm with Beyoncé, I wouldn't want her to be talking to anybody she used to fuck. If I didn't block you Beyoncé-"

"What the fuck she gon do?" He took a step closer to me. "Every time you get around her, you doing some dumb shit! You think I ain't seen y'all fighting in the club? That shit is all over the feed. People are talking about relationship goals? Ain't shit about that cute!"

I couldn't even reply, I was stuck.

"Alright Onika. Don't unblock me when she fucks with your mind again, because I won't care. She'll keep hurting you and you'll have nobody.." He spoke before flipping his hoodie back on and opening the door.