25

Beyoncé

The animosity in the room was beyond me right now. Onika was grown so she was going to say what she wanted and Maylean just had a mouth on her. That was honestly her problem. "What is it Maylean?" She definitely was still upset. Wasn't surprised.

May should know better than to speak to any of us like that, especially when we are just trying to talk to her. And knowing Onika, she can get very disrespectful.

"I just want to apologize."

"No." Nikas head shook. "You don't get to act like that then apologize Maylean. It isn't a simple mistake anymore. You're disrespectful and I will be the last damn person to take that shit from someone half my fucking age."

There wouldn't be a single word that escaped my mouth, unless it needed too.

"I know, I'm wrong that's why I'm trying to apologize."

"Okay. You're not forgiven, get out."

It was obvious Onika wasn't playing. She wasn't afraid to show how she felt and currently she felt disrespected. "Get out my face."

"Wh-" May was cut off. "I already know something disrespectful and smart is about to come out of your damn mouth so I'm talking to you nicely telling you to leave me alone right now before we both be up in here fighting because I will not let you disrespect me and I know you won't let me hit you right in your shit."

My head shook. I wouldn't let Onika hit her nor would i sit here and let May blatantly disrespect my woman.

"You're not going to hit me." God.. I just had to look at her like she was crazy. My hands were wrapped loosely around my torso before I sat up. She should have just left it alone. Eventually Onika would have came to her, when she was calm.

Nika did the same next to me, fixing her thumb to point towards the wall behind her. "If we go outside right now and fight, I promise you, on my mother, you won't win. So chill. Get out." Her voice was so stern that even I was scared, she wasn't even talking to me. She's using these fighting words like she isn't pregnant.

Maylean got up and I didn't know if I wanted to get up too. These girls were so much alike that I wouldn't be surprised if she got up just to punch Onika right in the mouth.

But she definitely knew better.

"Alright Onika." May stiff nodded her head before walking out with a slick chuckle, stuffing her hands in her pocket.

Nika just looked at her as she left and even after she left she just stared at the door, most likely wondering if she should get up but instead she shook her head, cracking a devious little smile before looking at me, finally.

"I'm bout to leave." She stood, collecting her belongings.

"Why?" She just ignored me, slipping her leggings on. Why was she mad at me? I did literally nothing. "Onika?" She hummed in response.

Grabbing onto her waist, she let me guide her back to my front. Peppering kisses from her jaw to her cheek then turning her head to peck her lips.

"Don't leave." I whispered against her lips. She turned her body towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her head rested on my chest before she sighed.

"I don't want to even be anywhere near her Bey. That's my little sister but she is not a baby. I will put my hands on that so called grown ass woman. I was not made for rude kids. We will fight and I truly don't need to be stressed out. It's better I go home."

I nodded. She was right, she didn't need to be stressed at all. "Okay but I'll come with you."

"Hurry up." I know she ain't rushing me but whatever.