Seven

We have a wonderful new cover by @nwzukosfav!!
I'll probably be going through and editing the previous chapters, since some details are cringy and confusing and such, so I apologize if your notifications blow up saying I updated a chapter. If you've already read the previous chapters, it's not necessary to go back and reread them, since there won't be any drastic changes.
And again, please feel free to give constructive criticism on my story, since this is my first time writing a story I don't have much experience. Thanks so much for reading!!

Previously...
"Hello! I-I am L/n Y/n, I've just been told I am the new Winter Hashira and will be joining this meeting."

[At the Hashira meeting]

The sun was out and it was a cloudless day. The Pillars talked amongst themselves loudly as you, the new winter pillar, and Shinobu joined the group who were waiting for the meeting to start.

At first you stood there for a while, unsure of what to do, feeling a bit of social anxiety kicking in, but then you gradually calmed yourself down

You weren't going to be on trial with Tanjiro and Giyu, much to your surprise. Perhaps the Hashira weren't aware: you knew about Tanjiro carrying a demon around and since you didn't do anything about it. It meant you also broke the Corps rules. But since they didn't know... you'll just play along.

Gotta protect your rep, ya know? You can't just get in trouble on the first day as a pillar.

"Hey Tomioka-san! Good to see you again!" You cheerfully greeted the water pillar, whom she had met on the recent mission at Mount Natagumo. He was standing by himself as usual, so you tried to start a conversation, "So, what's up?"

"... Hi." The water pillar wasn't sure how to reply and simply turned away.

"Owie, that's mean! I know you're internally crying tears of joy because someone actually talked to you. Let's be friends!"

"... Sure."

"SUCCESSSSS!!!!" You punched a fist in the air.

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves to Y/n-san first?" Shinobu suggested, "Surely you all haven't forgotten your manners."

"Sorry about that! I am Rengoku Kyojuro! The flame Hashira!" A male with red and golden hair and a flame colored hoari exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you Rengoku-san," you replied, then added, "Hopefully you don't get made into a doughnut!!"

"I-I am afraid I don't understand what you mean!"

"Hey! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, the love pillar," Mitsuri waved shyly, "Nice to meet you! You're so pretty!"

"T-Thanks Kanroji-san!" Y/n blushed at the compliment.

"Call me Mitsuri!!!"

"Wait, what are we doing...?" A certain mist hashira with mint green eyes mumbled, "And... what was the shape of that cloud again?"