VII

"What's happening?" Ohm asked Gun as he stood by the extra table near the door of meeting room.

"He's about to make an announcement." Gun barely whispered back, turning his attention again to the crowd of workers in the room and his boss.

"Excuse me could you please move?" Somebody asked Ohm and without looking at the person he got out of the way.

"Why would you block the door like that?" Gun whispered to him again, chuckling. Ohm shrugged his shoulders and looked back  to the front at Krist.

"Okay everyone, there will be two new people joining us from today. Could you please introduce yourselves?" Krist spoke to the people who had just entered the room and had their backs facing Ohm.

Sure, they both replied. That is what Ohm could comprehend from the back of the room.

As soon as they turned around, Ohm was left dumbfounded looking at one of them.

NOT THIS GUY- he mentally screamed but to no help. He watched the guy bow and extend a tight lipped smile towards the crowd.

"Hello, I'm Nanon Korapat Kirdpan. I'm new to this field so I hope you all will take care of me and forgive me for the mistakes i might make as a rookie." he chortled but could only see serious attentive eyes on him.

The second newcomer that stood next to Nanon, stepped up and bowed towards the crowd. "Hello Everyone, I'm Mix Sahaphap Wongratch, i hope to be of best help to all of you. Thank you." He ended it with a charismatic smile which the captured the hearts of many.

Mix is hot Ohm said to himself not being able to help but stare at him. However, slowly, his line of sight shifted to the person standing beside Mixxiw and his breathing stopped for a second. Nanon is hotter. He told himself changing his mind. I gotta stop staring at Nanon, it is starting to get creepy. It took me so long to get this dude out of my mind and now, he's standing right infront of me.

Not even a minute later their eyes met and Ohm quickly averted his gaze to cover his embarassment. Nanon slightly titled his head and looked at Ohm in confusion.

Krist cleared his throat drawing the gathering's attention to himself again. "Korapat would be working in the procurement department and Sahaphap would be working in the production department." He firmly stated.

"Is that fine by both of you?" Both nodded.

"Even if it isn't, it doesn't matter cause you both chose your fields yourself and they can't be changed once officially documented."

Both the guys tittered and stared at the other employees' apologetic faces.

-------------

Ohm spotted Off and Gun chatting at the end of the corridor and decided to join them. Once he neared them, without even realized he was pulled closer into the circle (triangle). "Y'all on to some stuff?" He joked but none of the other two laughed.

"I'm sorry" he rubbed his nape awkwardly.

Gun sighed then proceeded to tell him. "We've heard that Perawat is throwing another party."

Ohm's mouth twisted into an O shape and Off slowly nodded. "For what though?" Ohm inquired.

"For the rookies. Of course." Ohm hummed in agreement.

"But hasn't it only been a few days to them?"

"What can we do about it? We're just telling you what we heard". Said Off.

Ohm nodded, still feeling not really convinced by the answer and also, slightly skeptical about his boss's intentions. 

He trudged down the corridor to his office not really paying attention to the surrounding. Suddenly, he bumped into somebody making them curse audibly. A smile cracked on his face hearing the words but he tried to hold it in. Once he looked at the other person, his expression changed to a surprised one. It was his most favourite guy in the company at the moment.