I

Ohm walked out of his office and checked the time on his wrist watch, he was already 2 hours late to reach home. Feeling tensed he sent his boyfriend a single text to not worry about him and to not wait for him for the dinner. Work sometimes truly stressed him to the core and this would lead to him neglecting his priorities. He would often sit and think whether his hard work was actually worth it or not.

He stood on the mopped tiles of the building, in his thoughts, for a few seconds. Shaking the thoughts away he looked back at his desk placed inside the room, making sure that he had picked up the required things and organized the things on his desk, he sighed and walked to his boss's office to submit to him the file he had been working on, the entire evening.

Once he reached the designated room, he looked ahead through the glass doors to find his boss comfortably sitting on his office chair, eyes focused on his laptop and fingers rhythmically typing in data. Ohm slowly raised his hand and knocked on the door, upon entering, he curtly bowed and greeted him, receiving a nod as a response.

"Have you looked over the details?"

"I have, sir"

"Good. Keep the file here" the man gestured towards the left corner of his table.

Receiving words of praise for the first time from this man Ohm could not help but look up at the man feeling almost surprised. With his doe eyes he observed the man who at the moment was too busy to avert his eyes from the laptop screen.

Ohm slowly walked over and gently placed the file. Once the file was out of his grip and safe on the table, he lowered his head a bit and walked back to his former position distancing himself from his Boss as an act of courtesy.

"Have you any tasks left for today?"

"No sir"

"You may call it a day then, Mr. Chittsawangdee, you're dismissed."

"Okay sir" bowing again, Ohm walked out and sighed a relief. Thinking about finally going back home brought a smile to his face. The day had been rough and he wanted nothing but to crash on his bed with his boyfriend in his arms. Jogging out of the building he sat in his car and turned the engine on.

While driving, he thought about all the work related things he needed to complete the next day and without realising he reached the front of his house. Rolling the car window down he looked at his house gate and smiled feeling relaxed. There was no other perfect feeling than of reaching home and if not everybody, at least he, was one of those who truly loved their homes and liked staying indoors.

He swiftly parked his car in the driveway and jogged out of the car to the door, pressing the door bell button on the right side of the door. The time was already around 10:30 and he was internally praying that Singto hadn't locked the door from the inside, because if he were to be asleep, Ohm was sure that he'd be staying in the car for the night with a bag full of nagging awaiting him the next day.

Engaged in his thoughts, he jumped a bit in surprise seeing the door already open with his boyfriend softly smiling at him.

"You're late."

"I know..."

"Later than the usual late"

"I know that too..."

"How messed up this pathetic boss of yours is? He makes my boyfriend work so much. I swear if I ever meet him I'm gonna punch him in the face before greeting him."

"No no Phi don't do that." Ohm lightly chuckled. "Let's continue about him inside? Hm?" Singto ranting about Ohm's boss was a common topic for their household of two since the day he started working for that company. Everyday Ohm would be needing to work past the working hours and Singto being the man of his order and principles, did not like this process a tad bit.